Creative or inappropriate?

Jman888

This economist also looks like farmer ....

he prefers to wear 'suspenders' to hold up his pants for a practical reason, not fashion:-- coz when he unzips to pees at the urinal, his both hands will be free but his friend next to him has to use one to hold the pants else they will drop....

if the pay is minimum 10K a month. i dont mind doing it.

no face so what? when look at bank account.. all the face come back. :D

Er....pull rickshaw maybe u can earn 10k rupiah or yen only.

Hahaha.

he prefers to wear 'suspenders' to hold up his pants for a practical reason, not fashion:-- coz when he unzips to pees at the urinal, his both hands will be free but his friend next to him has to use one to hold the pants else they will drop....

I tot he wear suspenders then pants 3 sizes too big then no need unzip pants even. Just pull his pants down n can pee.

Finish just let go n e pants jump back up. Saves wear n tear on his zipper. Pants can last much longer like that. [rolleyes]

They can even put a BoomBox music set under the seat to play songs like these :--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXi-hIdYME [thumbsup] ...... or do live raps as they pull the rickshaws... [sweatdrop]

Oh that reminds me of those trishaws take tourists for a ride around rochor johor roads n queen street.

And when e tourists r told how much ty need to pay after a short 10 min ride....ty realise ty were really taken fr a ride by those trishaw sharks. :wacko:

Oh that reminds me of those trishaws take tourists for a ride around rochor johor roads n queen street.

And when e tourists r told how much ty need to pay after a short 10 min ride....ty realise ty were really taken fr a ride by those trishaw sharks. :wacko:

Actually Tokyo has rickshaws for tourists also, the men dressed in ancient custome, unlike our local ones who anyhow wear :D

I tot he wear suspenders then pants 3 sizes too big then no need unzip pants even. Just pull his pants down n can pee.

Finish just let go n e pants jump back up. Saves wear n tear on his zipper. Pants can last much longer like that. [rolleyes]

If his little bro is well endowed, he will need a third suspender to hold it up, else it will drag along the floor.... :D

Actually Tokyo has rickshaws for tourists also, the men dressed in ancient custome, unlike our local ones who anyhow wear :D

Not really. I see some of them also wear ancient costumes of spore. [:p]

If his little bro is well endowed, he will need a third suspender to hold it up, else it will drag along the floor.... :D

Or he use a reel fr those firehose n roll it up. Like that its always ready fr action. [laugh]

Not really. I see some of them also wear ancient costumes of spore. [:p]

singapore not very ancient leh, what kind of ancient costumes these guys wear?

btw, in case you have missed this, here's an episod of NOOSE which talks about mcf common topics in its 2nd half: road safety and FT... enjoy (the girl is quite cute also)

... http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/the-n...%257c%257c%257c

Or he use a reel fr those firehose n roll it up. Like that its always ready fr action. [laugh]

can also add HotDog-Sandwich to the menu of SubWay..... :D

On a more serious note:- SCDF should seriously consider using such human fire hosereels..... always ready to shoot :D

singapore not very ancient leh, what kind of ancient costumes these guys wear?

btw, in case you have missed this, here's an episod of NOOSE which talks about mcf common topics in its 2nd half: road safety and FT... enjoy (the girl is quite cute also)

... http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/the-n...%257c%257c%257c

Spore ancient costume is baggy shorts n white singlet.

Video my phone cannot see lah. Mine samsung on android. [:(]

can also add HotDog-Sandwich to the menu of SubWay..... :D

On a more serious note:- SCDF should seriously consider using such human fire hosereels..... always ready to shoot :D

SCDF did consider these hoses but sometimes e waterpressure too low or no water at all.

Hahaha. [laugh]