Starhub suck thumb liao no EPL.

Valx

sian last time still can watch sopcast now all change to what stream torrent lag like sai.

Singtel play punk with starhub telling them they can negotiate with EPL since no longer exclusive but EPL reply say exclusive to singtel. LOL really suck thumb can like that play out mda rule of sharing exclusive rights.

singtel playing damn smelly..

by right EPL is exclusive only to one operator per country.(who then resells to other operators)

but i can see where singtel is coming from.

no EPL=mioTV close down alr

Edited by Mllcg

Ya la like that only we suffer. i dont mind paying but the freaking MIO BOX load so slow and sometime it lag.

Need one miobox got to subscribe phone line unlike starhub box don't need extra phone line.

Another reason for me not to subscribe to Mio. Is Singtel making $$ from EPL considering they have spent few hundred millions since getting the rights?

They sure earn la if no EPL i tell you no one will even subscribe to their whatever service they come out. Their show all sucky only by using Sports to pull people to subscribe to them. Sibey sian

as usual .... as consumers we are always screwed left right centre .... What Competition ? utter rubbish ... Singtel, M1, Starhub --> All Ah Gong's companies

as usual .... as consumers we are always screwed left right centre .... What Competition ? utter rubbish ... Singtel, M1, Starhub --> All Ah Gong's companies

Precisely. 鹬蚌 (singtel & starhub)相争 渔翁(EPL) 得利

where got all ah gong companies...they only need to rent certain services/infrustature from the ah gong companies...

where got need subscribe....go online watch can already....considering it is free...that little bit of lag is acceptable.

soemtimes dont even get lag and flow pretty smooth. Am i am not even using open net, just the normal starhub home broadband since day 1 many yrs ago. :D

As an Arsenal fan, I am glad I did not subscribe to any sport channel, watch Arsenal plays these days are like visiting a dentist or going for a haircut.

bro old news... a few month back already like that liao.

singapore watch very slow sia.

issit haiz sibey sian but now starhub got la liga back due to the exclusive thing

issit haiz sibey sian but now starhub got la liga back due to the exclusive thing

problem is that BPL is doing hanky panky together with singtel...

wat i heard is starhub nv even bother to bid for the bpl rights

in fact i can see where they coming from

1) if they bid they sure need earn some money out of it be fair lah

2) but i guess all of u now shld have heard of those pirated box out there tt could watch all their show for free, in fact more den 1 supplier in the market (i have many frens owing them)

3) if starhub spend the money to bid and get le, everyone go get those pirated box, they can cry jialat jialat liao

4) since potential can lose money, y they even bother to bid in the first place.

mio so far cannot crack yet from wat i know, if can my frens prob all be tellin and boastin abt tt to me le, tts y mio can still try bid for the bpl rights.

↡ Advertisement