Benefits of having bigger population in our day to day life.

ShepherdPie

Okay.. i think we have to live with the increase of population.. so let's think positive..

1) bigger promotions by merchants..

2) more 24hr shops

3) .....

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

More rubba rubba for the Banglas at the Sentosa Bitch... I mean Beach Party. :D

More gay arses for Porker to defile. [laugh]

Keep them cumming.

More rubba rubba for the Banglas at the Sentosa Bitch... I mean Beach Party. :D

More gay arses for Porker to defile. [laugh]

Keep them cumming.

Your FIGURE OF 8 is good enough for me :wub:

this is the only + thing i can think of .. [bigcry]

Actually not so bad lah.. i work oversea for a while.. life is alot more interesting when there are more ppl..

There are interest group for everything.. Hiking interest grp etc.. and its more "fixed" to just some ppl..

And you get to meet new ppl everytime..

Merchants are more willing to listen to consumers.. And prizes for luck draw is better.. like 10 cars , 1 for every wk when a mall opens..

Work-wise def more competitive.. but if you are good, you get better compensation as there are many other companies to hop to..

Edited by ShepherdPie

Actually not so bad lah.. i work oversea for a while.. life is alot more interesting when there are more ppl..

There are interest group for everything.. Hiking interest grp etc.. and its more "fixed" to just some ppl..

And you get to meet new ppl everytime..

Merchants are more willing to listen to consumers.. And prizes for luck draw is better.. like 10 cars , 1 for every wk when a mall opens..

Work-wise def more competitive.. but if you are good, you get better compensation as there are many other companies to hop to..

1. Your statement apply to only cities that had a bigger land mass then us, hiking at bukit timah hill?

2. Job hop from amk to jurong?

3. Is new york, sydney, beijing less competitive then us when they got space for leisure?

Edited by Dfx16

1. Your statement apply to only cities that had a bigger land mass then us, hiking at bukit timah hill?

2. Job hop from amk to jurong?

3. Is new york, sydney, beijing less competitive then us when they got space for leisure?

1) not really.. if you got more ppl.. it's very possible to have grps that hike in malaysian hill ?

i know that in hk, there is clubs that organises regular hiking trips. ..

2) there will be more companies to chose from for the same line of work..

3) why you think that there is less space in the future for leisure.. even now .. singapore is more fun than before.. you have at least 2 world-class parks now (botanic and gbtb) East coast will be revamp.. and punggol park

Looking forward to bonking an entire spectrum of women from around the world.... we can be #1 United Nations of Sex

Or, as I like to say, United forNications. :D

↡ Advertisement