For those who wish to appeal to waive of parking summons

Vega

Need advise. How to appeal for parking at loading/unloading lot caught by camera?? $100....sob sob

Are u loading/unloading? What are u actually doing?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Need advise. How to appeal for parking at loading/unloading lot caught by camera?? $100....sob sob

unless you're genuinely doing loading/unloading but exceeded the time limit or dropping of elderly or disabled person hence require to assist them upstairs, i don't see how caught on camera got any chance to waive that $100..

• Praise 1

Need advise. How to appeal for parking at loading/unloading lot caught by camera?? $100....sob

Depend what you are doing at that time. If after you parking, you rushed away for a moment and came back later to drive away, can appeal due to urgency. Else you can say you were looking for car park location and hence park there for a while to look for car park. However if you park for too long then it is difficult to appeal.

Kept all my used parking coupons for 2015 and found that I used a total of S$93 worth of coupons. I always prefer car park with electronic parking system.

I came to a conclusion. I can't save much by not putting coupons and trying my luck. All I need is two $50 tickets and that's it.

• Praise 5

Twincharged

Kept all my used parking coupons for 2015 and found that I used a total of S$93 worth of coupons. I always prefer car park with electronic parking system.

I came to a conclusion. I can't save much by not putting coupons and trying my luck. All I need is two $50 tickets and that's it.

Cuz of your post, I went to count how many coupons I have left. My $10 booklet which I bought in Feb last year left with 1 piece. My cashcard top up 3 times each time $20. EPS more convenient. Most places I go if no EPS sometimes I end up forgetting to put coupon or put 30min only and forget to come down to tear another one if I exceed.

Cuz of your post, I went to count how many coupons I have left. My $10 booklet which I bought in Feb last year left with 1 piece. My cashcard top up 3 times each time $20. EPS more convenient. Most places I go if no EPS sometimes I end up forgetting to put coupon or put 30min only and forget to come down to tear another one if I exceed.

Good for you.

At least you put coupons for 30min.

I will put coupon 99% of the time.... unless I illegal patk or forgot...

• Praise 6

• Praise 8

i got this nice letter which has got me  "baffled"  as I have already got 2 similar summons earlier with no mercy shown. Suddenly i feel i am a good [angel]  or  [drivingcar]   "Car Owner"  but both were by my wife and son whom committed , maybe this is a new location with video cams so they go on "soft sell" anyway this is now-a-days is a necessity as my kids need to be picked up from MRT  +/-3 mins as no proper bus service to my area, go lite also kenna    

post-157298-0-78312300-1455854860_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

i got this nice letter which has got me  "baffled"  as I have already got 2 similar summons earlier with no mercy shown. Suddenly i feel i am a good [angel]  or  [drivingcar]   "Car Owner"  but both were by my wife and son whom committed , maybe this is a new location with video cams so they go on "soft sell" anyway this is now-a-days is a necessity as my kids need to be picked up from MRT  +/-3 mins as no proper bus service to my area, go lite also kenna    

Aiya staying at rich man area $70 sup sup water lah. :D

Aiya staying at rich man area $70 sup sup water lah. :D

Correction!  I stay in Very Rich Man Area [:p] and I got compliment from LTA , see letter again

Edited by BanCoe

8/2 正月初一是新年。TongTongChiang。

meaning you hit your quota so they let you go this time.

• Praise 1

That area is a hot spot ...

Have to be careful next time, Bro

• Praise 2

i got this nice letter which has got me "baffled" as I have already got 2 similar summons earlier with no mercy shown. Suddenly i feel i am a good [angel] or [drivingcar] "Car Owner" but both were by my wife and son whom committed , maybe this is a new location with video cams so they go on "soft sell" anyway this is now-a-days is a necessity as my kids need to be picked up from MRT +/-3 mins as no proper bus service to my area, go lite also kenna

Better not stretch your good luck too far.

For me, I always make sure that the person I'm picking up from bus stop or mrt station is waiting there before I set out. It reduces stressful situation for driver while waiting as well as the possibility of being summoned.

• Praise 1