Top & Bottom 10 of a study into engine reliability

Stinkray

I dun quite believe all this.Periodic maintenance and driving behavior plays a big part afterall.I used to drive old Fiat,Renault,Toyotas,Hondas,Daewoo and Protons.Beside the usual wear and tear I've never encounter engine failure on the roads.Maybe because of my attitude

Fiat small cars are very reliable.

Guess it has come a long way.

One of my earliest ride was a 8 years old Argenta which died on me after six months, but not before it make a wreck of me.

After that a twin-carb Alfa 33, and that ends my italian love affairs since.

See , told you all already, buy only Porsche, Ferrari, Lamboghini, Maserati, Aston, Bentley no such thing as failure one.

Why buy anything else.....hahahahahahahah [:p]

Why mit so chui? I thought it is a pretty ok brand

Guess it has come a long way.

One of my earliest ride was a 8 years old Argenta which died on me after six months, but not before it make a wreck of me.

After that a twin-carb Alfa 33, and that ends my italian love affairs since.

Argenta!! The face-lifted 132!! Gosh thats quite a long way back! Well but then again Argenta is a big Fiat, and they have always been better at small ones.

I think its more about transmission reliability instead of engine reliability. Engine failure is very little heard of i think.

Neutral Newbie

Sounds like Honda is really good in the engine department. If only they have a good choice of luxury cars like what Toyota did with Lexus.

Honda engine most reliable ? :D what a big joke . just tell any car mechanic that. :D

What is wrong with Honda ? They have reliable engines leh...

↡ Advertisement