What if your 15 yr old child comes to you and say "I'm gay"

Donut

15 maybe a little too late...

I think what happens is, kids mimick what their peers say (or maybe teachers and other adults).

So my guess was...they may even ask this awkward question at the age of 10....

↡ Advertisement

I'd have a long and open talk with him about sex, sexuality and his reasons for coming to this decision. I think the main concern at this point is to ensure that he does not fall victim to sexual predators, whether out of curiousity or any other reasons. Some may say it's too young, but kids nowadays are exposed to a lot more at a younger age than in the past. Besides, it's not like i was still an innocent when i was 15. Of course preaching safe sex is a must, gay or straight.

I honestly have no issues with him being gay and have no issues with gay people in general, although those dramaqueens who act overly feminine irritate me because of their wayang.

I'd have a long and open talk with him about sex, sexuality and his reasons for coming to this decision. I think the main concern at this point is to ensure that he does not fall victim to sexual predators, whether out of curiousity or any other reasons. Some may say it's too young, but kids nowadays are exposed to a lot more at a younger age than in the past. Besides, it's not like i was still an innocent when i was 15. Of course preaching safe sex is a must, gay or straight.

I honestly have no issues with him being gay and have no issues with gay people in general, although those dramaqueens who act overly feminine irritate me because of their wayang.

How you know and able to tell whether he is gay because of victim to sexual predators or born to be gay? [:/]

They are FINISHED!!! [:p][:p]

School band, still got chance to stay straight. If they got selected to go to SAF Music and Drama Company, then they are really really FINISHED!! [laugh]

Jake neo from music and drama in saf Leh... He so straight until got mistress. :ph34r:

My reaction...

firstly heart broken, but seriously do you really think you will kill him/her?

sexual orientation is not something that one can control, I guess I will be torn, I may try to bring him/her to the supposely correct orientation path but if he/she insist and you forcefully make the choice for him/her, will that not make your child suffer?

yes social acceptance is not there and he/she got to know the difficulties that he/she may need to overcome.

I heard from quite a lot of gay friends that its hardly possible to turn totally straight after venturing 'there"... the most, he becomes a bi, or closet gay ....

Really?!?!

Is it because so shiok until don't want to go back?

Really?!?!

Is it because so shiok until don't want to go back?

I guess its more of an emotional entrenchment be it in a good or bad way.

cos i heard gays suck better than women and anal is tighter.

lol

Walao.... [dizzy] ... yeah, thats what they all claims.... but really, wouldn"t wanna know... [laugh]

cos i heard gays suck better than women and anal is tighter.

lol

Suck better? Could be because they themselves also a man, that's why understand better!? As for anal tighter? Maybe if the guy is still virgin lo, if the guy got anal by tons of guys, think also will become loose. :D

How you know and able to tell whether he is gay because of victim to sexual predators or born to be gay? [:/]

It doesn't matter how or why, doesn't change the fact that he believes he is gay. But i think you might have misunderstood, part of the talk would be to warn him of the dangers to ensure that he doesn't fall victim to sexual predators as he is still underaged (and probably very curious about sex which makes him vulnerable to predators). Whether or not he is already a victim is an unknown and something to be dealt with according to the situation.

It might just be a phase or otherwise, which is why the open and frank discussion and exchange of views is necessary.

They are FINISHED!!! [:p][:p]

School band, still got chance to stay straight. If they got selected to go to SAF Music and Drama Company, then they are really really FINISHED!! [laugh]

I was from the school band, its military band. Never got the chance to go SAF Music and Drama Company. [bigcry]

But many many chance to visit the red-light district ard Asia + Strip club n Sex shop in Australia. [laugh]

Farking faint sia!!!! I rather he tell me:

hey daddy, I got something to tell you...... I just up my Milf teacher [cool]

I will say: intro to daddy leh [grouphug][laugh]

Jake neo from music and drama in saf Leh... He so straight until got mistress. :ph34r:

Most gays I know of are quite talented.

Anyway sidetrack abit.

Imagine one day if u see ur son hold hands with David Gan :D