What if your 15 yr old child comes to you and say "I'm gay"

Donut

Supercharged

I was driving in the morning and was on Class 95 FM. Flying Dutchman was on this topic of gay policies in SG.

He asked this question: What if your 15 yr old child comes to you one day and say "I'm gay". What and how will you reply?

I was thinking abt this while driving, and I decided that my response to this question is to drop my kid from whatever unit floor we are staying. And if I'm staying in landed property, i will bloody run over him in the driveway.

↡ Advertisement

I was driving in the morning and was on Class 95 FM. Flying Dutchman was on this topic of gay policies in SG.

He asked this question: What if your 15 yr old child comes to you one day and say "I'm gay". What and how will you reply?

I was thinking abt this while driving, and I decided that my response to this question is to drop my kid from whatever unit floor we are staying. And if I'm staying in landed property, i will bloody run over him in the driveway.

If gay means happy in this context, then I'll be happy! :D

If not, then...............................

send him to Porker [laugh]

If gay means happy in this context, then I'll be happy! :D

If not, then...............................

send him to Porker [laugh]

Underage leh [sly][laugh]

Supercharged

murderer!

at least you could tell /share with him the beauty of piak piak and woman from SYT to MILF, BBBJ etc

bring him to china for a month, throw him and yourself in pool of saintly from 3P to orgies etc.

after a month, ask him the same question again.

see if he want to be gay.

if he is adamant about it , then bloody row him over...

even though I am too young to have a kid or get married.. I can imagine this scenario.. I think.. I would just advice him from 2 sides.. if still no use.. I think I would chase him out..

I would tell my son, "Stop listening to Class 95FM! [laugh]

first of all, 15 years old is too young to know he is really a gay or not, just take it as what he tells you....

some people can convert after married and have children, some can turn straight after few years of gaying :D

omg. lucky i no kid. :ph34r:

That's why you would say yes now. Have a kid and then your answer would be different.

Underage leh [sly][laugh]

Oh ya.. wait till he turns 18 then.

But then, if I wait till he turns 18, might as well send him for "commando" training in Geyland, see if he changes his sexual orientation :D

first of all, 15 years old is too young to know he is really a gay or not, just take it as what he tells you....

some people can convert after married and have children, some can turn straight after few years of gaying :D

OMG! There is still a chance I can be gay?!

I heard from quite a lot of gay friends that its hardly possible to turn totally straight after venturing 'there"... the most, he becomes a bi, or closet gay ....

↡ Advertisement