The tale of lost virginity and a Montblanc pen

JumpySpeedFiend

err... and what is the significance of the Mont Blanc pen to the lost of virginity? :huh:

Perhaps she not bribe him with pen to get better grades, but bribe him with pen to take her cherry. Like that, legal right? He is over 18 so no problem....just start calling him Mr. Kwek

↡ Advertisement

Perhaps she not bribe him with pen to get better grades, but bribe him with pen to take her cherry. Like that, legal right? He is over 18 so no problem....just start calling him Mr. Kwek

oh my.. [sweatdrop]

sounds like trawl fishing.

Just curious., after her first experience with sex, does the bf get it ?.. any bj ? How many round in total?.. I'm more interested on these question than his bribe case..hehehe...

seems like this news doesn't generate any much of interest.probably because of the girl's looks.

time to bring back cecilia sue,esther goh and plumber girl i mean palmer..

Edited by PorkChong

seems like this news doesn't generate any much of interest.probably because of the girl's looks.

aiyah lawyer screw lawyer, daily affair [laugh] [laugh]

Nowadays Hell Hath No Fury Like a Man Scorned

Palmer and Laura got busted by Laura's boyfriend

Now apparently the Law Prof got busted by Darinne's boyfriend

ya what's going on..how come nowadays more and more cases of two timing girls. times a changing.

maybe the public is suffering from scandal fatique...too many in too short a time.

Just curious., after her first experience with sex, does the bf get it ?.. any bj ? How many round in total?.. I'm more interested on these question than his bribe case..hehehe...

then got to get Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng to fight the case, coz he openly say in court he is only interested in the oral sex.. Sure can dig out all the goodies.

Darinne has the "shoot bird" eyes right? :D

Maybe here eyes "tio shoot" by "u know what u know what" instead. LOL. Alamak. I got one warning liao :ph34r:

I thought she looked more like the HK singer 苏永康

Agree! There's another HK actress also... look similar but she too small time, I can't remember her name....

why in another thread u tell MCFers not to bash a person's looks

on this thread u bash leh?

not fair leh

:ph34r:

I did not say not to bash on that thread. I responded to another dude's post about the wife's character to post such things online. Read that post and you'll know looks were not the subject matter.

Those idiots who thought I was bashing them on their comments about him looking like Shrek... Well that's the reason why they're idiots.