Guy cheats on wife and gets exposed by wife who gained acces

Tarzan666

tat true. i have an ex-sec mate. looks like a butch/eunech face n yet married 2 prcs. 1 divorced after and then married a 2nd one recently.

I find the prenuptial agreement very strange and somethin I can't accept.. Seems like there's no love between them, but yet they can have children together during the 5 year marriage. And during this 5 yrs of marraige, they are not to interfere each other personal lifestyle, i.e. both can fck around.

And in the end of 5 year, both agree to divorce, sell house which all proceed the hubby get, and the wife get the children custody.

The 5yr lenght is obviously trying to play around with the HDB MOP requirement, but can they legally put this in writings? And if this is a sham marriage to make money out of HDB subsidize housing, why can have children with him?

http://www.facebook.com/true.fact.315

253884_110565139118518_1857541657_n.jpg

Edited by Ender

I was just thinking. If the wife can broadcast the affair publicly, doesn't that say a little about his wife?

I think somewhere along this line things start to go awry.

how can HDB go around suspecting every couple marriage?

I find the prenuptial agreement very strange and somethin I can't accept.. Seems like there's no love between them, but yet they can have children together during the 5 year marriage. And during this 5 yrs of marraige, they are not to interfere each other personal lifestyle, i.e. both can fck around.

And in the end of 5 year, both agree to divorce, sell house which all proceed the hubby get, and the wife get the children custody.

The 5yr lenght is obviously trying to play around with the HDB MOP requirement, but can they legally put this in writings? And if this is a sham marriage to make money out of HDB subsidize housing, why can have children with him?

http://www.facebook.com/true.fact.315

IF im not mistaken, i thought pre-nups were not binding in SG? or am i remembering it wrongly?

pre-nups are not recognised by law in singapore.

sorry to disappoint this bloke.

how can HDB go around suspecting every couple marriage?

I mean if one party breach the contract, the other party file a civil suit using this contract, isn't the judge going to question if the motive of the agreement is legal and against HDB policy?

Anyway, some above already mentioned prenuptial no count in singapore

the thing I can't get over is, it looks like a sham marriage, but she can have his children, errr... kinda cannot accept this.. maybe I old fashion..

Edited by Ender

actually i look at the document, the grammar is so poor. he must have drafted it himself. which lawyer would come up with such a piece of trash?

I mean if one party breach the contract, the other party file a civil suit using this contract, isn't the judge going to question if the motive of the agreement is legal and against HDB policy?

Anyway, some above already mentioned prenuptial no count in singapore

the thing I can't get over is, it looks like a sham marriage, but she can have his children, errr... kinda cannot accept this.. maybe I old fashion..

if the pre-nup is not recognize, on what ground does HDB use to prove that it was a sham marriage??

if the pre-nup is not recognize, on what ground does HDB use to prove that it was a sham marriage??

Pre nup not recognise, case close.

Just find the agreement seems to benefit only the guy... proceeds goes to him.. While the wife gets to be a single parent of two children..

Edited by Ender

Turbocharged

in this case, its a lose-lose for both sides. i heard of a case before:

foreigner wanted to buy landed here in the 1970/1980s. he not eligible so he got his sister's husband (singaporean) to buy for him and hold in trust. they signed a document to this effect.

property went from 100k (cant remember the exact figure) to something like 10mil (you guys get the idea)

when the foreigner wanted to sell, the BIL said the property is in his name and belongs to him ... so finally both went to court.

judge decided contract was void and since foreigner not eligible to buy landed ... returned him his 100k while the rest forfeited to the state!

in this case, most likely any proceeds / profits will be forfeited based on the above document lo ..

erh, pre-nup no legal effect doesn't mean cannot submit the pre-nup as piece of evidence of the parties intention. that what i thik.

no legal effect only means law doesn't recognise what the agreement sets out to achieve in marital life. but the evidence is to prosecute them for something other than marital life.

and i think not only is hdb liable to prosecute them for cheating state subsidy, MCYS or the dept in charge of marriage can charge them for sham marriage.

Edited by Acemundo

wow lan..this kinda face...also can makan outside...this prove woman don't go for looks... [laugh]

The guy could be rich? Not necessary woman go for looks, if the guy is rich enough liao. [:p]

The guy could be rich? Not necessary woman go for looks, if the guy is rich enough liao. [:p]

well...probably the woman will dream and look at him with this yan dao face in mind instead...so his shrek looking face doesn't matter anymore.. [laugh]

snap-69_zps3d29e9d2.png

Edited by LoverofCar

Turbocharged

Rich then why go to such lengths as to buy HDB and sell for profit?