Caltex Thanks Points! Converting to Plus!

Owen_fan

Hi, need to check with bros here who using the Caltex Thanks Card. Yesterday, I went to the Caltex station at Tampines to check whether can I redeem a carton of F&N can drinks with my Thanks Points. The staff at the counter told me that I need to purchase petrol first before I can redeem the drinks. Is it true?

↡ Advertisement

Hi, need to check with bros here who using the Caltex Thanks Card. Yesterday, I went to the Caltex station at Tampines to check whether can I redeem a carton of F&N can drinks with my Thanks Points. The staff at the counter told me that I need to purchase petrol first before I can redeem the drinks. Is it true?

i dun think so, as long as you have point in the card, just ask them to print the voucher for redemption, but usually for those items on the brochure not those weekly special on the counter.

Unless the drink you are getting come with the condition of purchase-with-purchase which is the weekly promotion.

Not true , can use your points to convert to cash to redeem non-petrol purchases. I done it many times .

depends on what you get, i redeem tv, they print the voucher for me to collect from Sony [laugh] [laugh]

wow tv, good deal . put in room right ? i 2013 want to get a tv in room also, else always cannot watch soccer when family watching other shows, i am last down the pecking order. [laugh] happy new year dude.

Hi bros, thanks for all your advise.

I have checked their web site, it stated that $1 off Star Mart purchases with every 40 points & never mentioned must purchase petrol. I will re-visit the station again to check.

Hi bros, thanks for all your advise.

I have checked their web site, it stated that $1 off Star Mart purchases with every 40 points & never mentioned must purchase petrol. I will re-visit the station again to check.

It is better not to use the points to redeem petrol, but to buy things instead, because for petrol you can get discount. so if you use points to redeem for petrol you dont get discount for the petrol you redeem since you are not paying for it.

no need. i went there last week to redeem all my expiring points and whack their starmart stuff maciam go to ntuc liddat. [laugh] i stopped pumping at caltex since dbs esso card offered 17% off.

the counter staff told u something which is not true..no purchase needed to redeem any products

i don't think the points has expiry date.

the points have expiry date..Caltex sent me an SMS reminder just to inform that today is the last day

depends on what you get, i redeem tv, they print the voucher for me to collect from Sony [laugh] [laugh]

Wow how come got TV all?

I saw the website like can only redeem those petrol/car wash or products from their star mart leh

↡ Advertisement