Red light camera lornie road sensitivity

Battledome64

Hi

Just wondering if you guys ever experience the flash while driving through the green light? All the vehicles had already stopped as previously it was red light

Then when the light turn green and the cars moved there was the bright and mighty flash.

The flash took around 5 cars ahead.

So 5 cars x 200 each is a whooping $1k

Is this a happy new year stunt?

↡ Advertisement

Hi

Just wondering if you guys ever experience the flash while driving through the green light? All the vehicles had already stopped as previously it was red light

Then when the light turn green and the cars moved there was the bright and mighty flash.

The flash took around 5 cars ahead.

So 5 cars x 200 each is a whooping $1k

Is this a happy new year stunt?

If in that scenario.. I dont really care about the $200.. The 12 points is what gives me the real heart attack.. [knife][knife]

If what you say is true, then the TP should recognise the error so you won't kena. However, I hope you have an in-car cam (and save the footage), because it could prove exculpatory.

If in that scenario.. I dont really care about the $200.. The 12 points is what gives me the real heart attack.. [knife][knife]

Haha if is me I rather minus the 12 points.. $200 I care more then the points..

Haha if is me I rather minus the 12 points.. $200 I care more then the points..

for people paying high insurance premium they rather pay $200 than sacrifising the points.

coz more than 30% ncd got 5% off :D

Happens a lot during thunderstorms. Guess the electrical charge in the air make the system go gila. Think LTA and TP know of the problem.

for people paying high insurance premium they rather pay $200 than sacrifising the points.

coz more than 30% ncd got 5% off :D

I have my wife's driving licence to deduct. I care more about the money

Actually, there won't be any fines. Cause the red light camera takes the traffic light status too. If it shows green, then its known to be an error.

↡ Advertisement