Edible packaging

Jman888

will you eat this? i thought the packaging is part of the hygiene precaution, so what do they use to wrap the edible wrapper? after the worker wrap the food with their hand...

Brazilian fast food chain wraps burgers in edible packaging

by AFP Relaxnews

inSing.com - 27 December 2012 10:39 AM

pc_600x450.jpg

Fast-food chain Bob's in Brazil created edible paper packaging for their burgers that customers may eat along with their meal (Photo: Vimeo screen grab)

A fast-food chain in Brazil took its marketing campaign a step further recently with edible packaging that invited consumers to bite into the burgers without having to unwrap them.

Playing on their tagline

↡ Advertisement

Why not they add flavour to the packaging? i.e. pepper flavoured, chilli flavoured, etc.

and ketchup plus chilli and hold it with your hand ............ eeewwwwwwww [laugh]

u need another package to wrap the edible wrapper which wrap the burger.. LPPL

No need lah. The ppl handling the burger just wear gloves. The burger placed on a cardboard tray when served.

and ketchup plus chilli and hold it with your hand ............ eeewwwwwwww [laugh]

Eh?! Flavoured lah. Aiyo....*facepalm*.

Actually it's a good idea as it reduce trash. If you look at Brazil's trash problem you will understand. Anyways ours isn't any better. Our trash are dumped on an island sorted out dan burned. It's not seen on the sgp main island hence to many it's not a problem. One day it will become a problem if we dun do something now.

Edited by Watwheels

This is just plain silly.... The major idea of using a wrapper is to avoid contamination of food. Now, everything is consumed, might as well don't use wrapper at all...

No need lah. The ppl handling the burger just wear gloves. The burger placed on a cardboard tray when served.

the food is not straight from the kitchen staff mah.. the counter staff will need to take.. and what about take aways? just put in side the paperbag?

kitchen staffs are already wearing gloves now.. counter staff hard to la...they need to collect money, etc..

Edited by Baphomet

Why not they add flavour to the packaging? i.e. pepper flavoured, chilli flavoured, etc.

what u mentioned reminds me of the pinoy burger...where the cheese was on the outside :D

↡ Advertisement