CPF Medisave Amount raised

Mllcg

could the CPF scheme be one to protect your decendants instead?

so when u pass on, they wont jiak sai

No.

CPF and its equivalent across the causeway, the EPF were conceived as compulsory social security schemes

↡ Advertisement

Since when? It will come to same, they will have to be 55 to be able to withdraw anything out, and who knows by then rules change...AGAIN? <_<

er, when u die, your CPF is converted to cash and passed to your nominee...

my dad passed away recently so i know

No.

CPF and its equivalent across the causeway, the EPF were conceived as compulsory social security schemes

but EPF can draw fully at 55

Taking about that..

If anyone investing in CPF ordinary and special account, the investment $ is not protected from creditors. Meaning if so happen to be declared undischarged bankrupt, the creditors can get the $ that is invested in CPF. However if no CPF investment, than creditors cannot touch CPF even if declared undischarged bankrupt.

Edited by Yewheng

but EPF can draw fully at 55

and your point is?

did you know that the CPF was conceived and implemented by the British?

And it once had eye popping employer contribution rate of nearly 50%?

and your point is?

no matter what i want my money back at 55.....can anot? sorry just voicing out! the question was not meant for you. [:p]

Taking about that..

If anyone investing in CPF ordinary and special account, the investment $ is not protected from creditors. Meaning if so happen to be declared undischarged bankrupt, the creditors can get the $ that is invested in CPF. However if no CPF investment, than creditors cannot touch CPF even if declared undischarged bankrupt.

is it the amount invested? or the full CPF?

assuming u invest only 20k, are the creditors only eligible for that 20k or full sum?

and your point is?

employer contribution 50% good what.. min sum no problem :D

is it the amount invested? or the full CPF?

assuming u invest only 20k, are the creditors only eligible for that 20k or full sum?

Amount invested la.

If so sway declared undischarged bankrupt all resources gone and still owe more than 20k, than too bad all 20k invest in CPF will be gone lor.

ya har...problem many many for them. Thats what u get when generation upon generation curse upon their family. Byt i heard the white one is the old men favourite....sayang so much! and i think there is another who is mongoloid.....not that i want to put these special pple amongst the wretched! sori hor.

You really like lousy coffee and cold aircon rooms with steel chairs and handcuffs hor? ^_^

Before that happens, I want to play with MY money, not let my kids play with it. ^_^

You really like lousy coffee and cold aircon rooms with steel chairs and handcuffs hor? ^_^

my sentence all personal attack lei...how come must kana handcuff with steel chairs. And uts true wor....i oso never say names lei...the one who feel pedas is the one who eat the chilli many many! :D

my sentence all personal attack lei...how come must kana handcuff with steel chairs. And uts true wor....i oso never say names lei...the one who feel pedas is the one who eat the chilli many many! :D

Ello, don't anyhow thing hor, I ment Jman do this to you. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement