Brown Noser: Gan Thiam Poh

Alim

$50 per year?

Thank you. Going by this guy's logic. Duh.

No wonder they are working hard to increase population to $6.5 million.

Edited by Alim

I wonder if the voters who put this clown into Parliament are repenting. Or are they too busy doing a headcount to see how much he should be paid for his MP allowance? [rolleyes]

I wonder if the voters who put this clown into Parliament are repenting. Or are they too busy doing a headcount to see how much he should be paid for his MP allowance? [rolleyes]

Disguise behind GRC, any Tom, Dick or Harry can be in Parliament.

100k voters out of 159k in Pasir Ris-Punggol should be glad they have a underpaid clown to represent them.

I think this news is rather old, said during when the the minister salaries were under reviewed. 2 years back? Said something wrong can really stick for a long time.

I think this news is rather old, said during when the the minister salaries were under reviewed. 2 years back? Said something wrong can really stick for a long time.

No lah, ministerial debate is early this year. How can be 2 years back when he is newly elected MP in mid 2011.

As recent as 3 days ago, more from this brown noser...

simi MP lai.............cannot even answer properly...........sigh................ [:(] [:(] [:(]

Then they will tell u they need to offer more pay so the best will come forward and serve the country..

simi MP lai.............cannot even answer properly...........sigh................ [:(] [:(] [:(]

I have met hokkien pengs during NS who can speak better.

I like the way he say "currently". Sounds like "car-len-ly".

*facepalm* Can't even answer a question. Go and talk about what formula. I think the person asking the question gotto rephrase it in hokkien and write it on paper for him to read that's why there was a long pause?

Civil servants getting 1.7months bonus thus I think he has to do something to show gratitude. I feel really unjust. I recall someone telling us not to use Singlish and speak proper England....I mean...English. And they have someone like that.

Talk about double standards.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement