Black Sunday - Eye Witness Required, Jalan Eunos .....

Maxus-MIFA9

Early Sunday morning at 5.00am, my wife received a call from her company worker that one of the worker (Indian national) was involved in a hit-and-run accident along Jalan Eunos. Whilst the worker was on the way to CGH, he died. [angel]

The workers were laying cables at man-holes along the road with all the necessary warning lights & equipment but a taxi came and hit one of the worker & sped away. The taxi left behind the front mudguard and the top taxi display light 'indicator'. The accident happen at around 4.30am.

Just to appeal any eye witness who happen to travel around this time and saw the accident. TP is currently investigating the hit-and-run accident.

Wife had to go to office early morning to prepare reports with regards to the incident and does the necessary to send the body back. Came back only in the afternoon.

So irresponsible of the taxi driver who doesn't even stop to help. [rifle]

↡ Advertisement

Early Sunday morning at 5.00am, my wife received a call from her company worker that one of the worker (Indian national) was involved in a hit-and-run accident along Jalan Eunos. Whilst the worker was on the way to CGH, he died. [angel]

The workers were laying cables at man-holes along the road with all the necessary warning lights & equipment but a taxi came and hit one of the worker & sped away. The taxi left behind the front mudguard and the top taxi display light 'indicator'. The accident happen at around 4.30am.

Just to appeal any eye witness who happen to travel around this time and saw the accident. TP is currently investigating the hit-and-run accident.

Wife had to go to office early morning to prepare reports with regards to the incident and does the necessary to send the body back. Came back only in the afternoon.

So irresponsible of the taxi driver who doesn't even stop to help. [rifle]

Poor wife. [smallcry] [smallcry] - is she ok?

Poor family of man - I presume he should have insurance that can be sent back?

Farking aweful taxi diver - I hope he gets into big big trouble. And if he leave behind parts of cars I would bet that he is found. Is the story going to be pubished in the papers? This would probably be the fastest way to find him.

Whlist she was on the way back, she passed by another accident along PIE (Jln Anak Bukit) towards Changi Airport. The accident had just happen as no police or ambulance was there and she saw the intestines all over the road.... [dizzy]

Double the whamy ..... [grin]

CNA report: 21-year-old motorcyclist dies on the spot in accident

Posted: 02 December 2012 1732 hrs

SINGAPORE: A 21-year-old motorcyclist died in an accident on the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) on Sunday.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force was alerted about the accident on the PIE towards Changi, near Jalan Anak Bukit, at about 12:30pm.

The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.

The police said the accident involved a motorcycle, a car and a trailer.

They said the trailer driver has been arrested.

Investigations are ongoing.

- CNA/ck

Just started work with the company less than a year.... [:(]

Now most of the company supervisors at SGH Mortuary assisting. Waiting for Post Mortem to see the cause of death. According to those workers working with the decease, the decease eye balls suck into the head thought not much bleeding at the scene. :mellow:

Tried reading today ST and nothing mention about the accident or TP appealing for eye witness.... [:(]

cb..your title again raci.......knn <_< <_<

cb..your title again raci.......knn <_<<_<

Sorri, I'm not talking about the race 'black' ... [sweatdrop]

I'm talking about a Sunday of [dead] for my wife who met with 2 incidents, one office worker and the other on the way home along PIE .... [dizzy]

Turbocharged

Poor wife. [smallcry] [smallcry] - is she ok?

Poor family of man - I presume he should have insurance that can be sent back?

Farking aweful taxi diver - I hope he gets into big big trouble. And if he leave behind parts of cars I would bet that he is found. Is the story going to be pubished in the papers? This would probably be the fastest way to find him.

Taxi driver probably report taxi stolen

The victim of the below accident had his / her head turned to mincemeat

Whlist she was on the way back, she passed by another accident along PIE (Jln Anak Bukit) towards Changi Airport. The accident had just happen as no police or ambulance was there and she saw the intestines all over the road.... [dizzy]

Double the whamy ..... [grin]

CNA report: 21-year-old motorcyclist dies on the spot in accident

Posted: 02 December 2012 1732 hrs

SINGAPORE: A 21-year-old motorcyclist died in an accident on the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) on Sunday.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force was alerted about the accident on the PIE towards Changi, near Jalan Anak Bukit, at about 12:30pm.

The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.

The police said the accident involved a motorcycle, a car and a trailer.

They said the trailer driver has been arrested.

Investigations are ongoing.

- CNA/ck

The victim of the below accident had his / her head turned to mincemeat

If intestines all over the underneath of the lorry, mostly body cut into half ..... :o:o

Thaht's why we should respect and be thankful towards the foreign workers who come here and do all the tough and 'dirty' work which Singaporeans shun, for example construction workers. Their pay is low but we enjoy the comfort of our home. Pls think of their contributions before we push all the social ills to them.

If intestines all over the underneath of the lorry, mostly body cut into half ..... :o:o

The body is intact but the head is just meat. I don't want to post the pic out of respect to the dead. If you want to see, can do a search of EDMW

Neutral Newbie

Saw the photo of the flatten body with intestine all over the road, as reported in HWZ EDMW.

Rip to the motorcyclist.

Life is really really too unpredictable.

Brush up yr English larrr...

wtf is your issue? i do not wish to spell out the entire word is that a farking issue? watch it, you are bordering on a color already and easily you can earn another....

↡ Advertisement