A honest Singaporean

Simon29

Neutral Newbie

I would not have returned it, unless comfort call me up for interview.

Finders keepers rule apply for me.

A cabby found $1.1 million in cash that had been left behind by a Thai couple in his vehicle, and instead of keeping it, he drove straight to ComfortDelGro

↡ Advertisement

Cannot keep. The couple who lost the money knew they left in the cab. If cabby didn't return the money, it will become a criminal case. Not worth it.

anyone carrying that amount of cash sounds highly suspicious. I won't touch the $.

ill-gotten gains always bring more trouble

agree, not difficult to trace also. If they are from no good, you will be hunted down in no time -_-

anyone carrying that amount of cash sounds highly suspicious. I won't touch the $.

ill-gotten gains always bring more trouble

yalor! should Poh Mata :D

Even withdrawing SGD 1mil in cash from a private bank account in Sg will raise some flags.

Tourists need so much cash on hand? Hmm... occupational habit of mine to be suspicious.

Even withdrawing SGD 1mil in cash from a private bank account in Sg will raise some flags.

Tourists need so much cash on hand? Hmm... occupational habit of mine to be suspicious.

hope now the thai couple dont tio any problem..

He picked up this Thai couple from The Sail condo, so obviously, these are no ordinary Thais.

Whether the money is ill-gotten or from legitimate gains, the taxi uncle had made a good call in returning the money as either will be too damn easy to track down.

Honest and Smart?

If it's things like HP or laptop, some will "kop" without returning...

But 1 million dollars in cash, it's not wise to keep...even if 10million dollars. It's too much to bare and the money could be dirty money that will land you in trouble either from the police or thai politician or some thai mobster gang or druglord linked all the way from south america...

A smart person will return it.

Edited by Pocus