Register interest for note 2 already

Agoodman

i tink alot pissed by iphone 5...enough is enough..

Im one of them...haha

Loving my note 2... ^_^

What's wrong with the iphone 5? [:/]

If you can't get long Q like apple, try giving out free accessories.

this is the marketing way to make ppl queue and create the sense that the model is in high demand.

but if note 2 is not really that popular, give out 500 accessories also no one want to queue.

Twincharged

so those who got the local Note 2, is it N7100 or N7105 ?

and how you like your new toy ?

btw, do we have to pay more for 4G or its under the standard data subscription ?

i went on fri night to comcentre to get my note 2. my q quite ok, abt 45mins get it le. have to thumbs up for the way singtel manage the queues.

Samsung kies doesnt recognise this device yet.. that means currently got no pc software to sync the note 2.

Not sure if I m the only 1 with this problem. .

Twincharged

Samsung kies doesnt recognise this device yet.. that means currently got no pc software to sync the note 2.

Not sure if I m the only 1 with this problem. .

so can i say that the 7100 is 3G/4G - and the 7105 is LTE ?

is there any other physical markings that will indicate it as LTE ?

so can i say that the 7100 is 3G/4G - and the 7105 is LTE ?

is there any other physical markings that will indicate it as LTE ?

1. On the top of the device, (on the other end of the earphone jack), there is a sticker (Qualcomm 4G)..

2. Rear Cover got "4G" label

3. If you take out the battery, the sticker below says" "7105"

wow.... go malaysia now maybe can get some cheap Note 2 [laugh] [laugh]

Batch of Galaxy Note 2s Stolen from Malaysian Airport

Some 1,400 Galaxy Note 2 smartphones by Samsung Electronics disappeared from a cargo depot at Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia on Oct. 20, the company said Sunday. The batch, which was worth W1.16 billion (US$1=W1,097), was to be put on store shelves across the Southeast Asian country.

Samsung said the local police are investigating the case, but the odds of retrieving the stolen loot are considered slim.

Samsung Electronics also had two of its latest OLED TVs stolen in Germany in August. The company sent 55 of the TVs to the IFA 2012 trade show in Berlin for display purposes but two went missing in transit.

It immediately reported the loss to the local police but the case has not yet been solved. Many in the industry suspect the theft was aimed at leaking Samsung's technology to rivals as the product had not yet been released on the market at the time.

However, the latest incident appears more clear-cut as the Galaxy Note 2 handsets can be resold for profit. Some say it reflects the growing popularity of the Samsung brand, given the numerous cases of Apple's iPhones that have gone missing around the world.

[email protected] / Oct. 29, 2012 09:52 KST

Time to revive this Notes 2 thread.

I have decided and going to jump ship from Apple faithful to Andriod smart phone liao.

I am going to dump my Iphone5 which is with me for 1+ months to get myself a new set of Samsung Galaxy Notes 2.

And with all the new features and the free style artistic multitask features, I think it much more fun then having

Iphone5.

With the IOS6 still new and some syn problems detected, its a pain in the arse for me to use as its generally dun fare any better compare to my previous

Iphone4 model.

Time to divorce myself with Apple dominant and seek allegiance with Android phone.