Register interest for note 2 already

Agoodman

ME RECEIVED SMS AND EMAIL FORM STARHUB, NEED TO QUEUE AT PLAZA SING AT 6PM TOMORROW.......NOT GOING TO BUY BCOS INO MONEY... [:(][:(][:(]

I understand only 1000 sets available. Are they calling only 1000? I see 2 people already less (u and me!)

↡ Advertisement

i dunno how it works for singtel, but they allocate machiam like appointment style, 2hrs slots.

wat happened jus now, i into the choosin time slot page, thinkin which one shld i choose, finally i made my choice press submit, but system say i inactive for 2 mins, log me out, quickly log in back and this time no need choose liao, only left 1 time slot nia, but heng is the one i wanted...

Same here, received the email but I think I am gonna miss it. Crazy go queue, I never queue to get a phone. Oh yeah, the starhub Note 2 is LTE version...

Base on the s3 experience, can still get the free gift offer after few mths, just wait for promo... my bill for the original casing like that, one colleague also got nice casing for the note few weeks after launch... just be patience.. don't have to rush the first day unless u have free time to burn or enjoy queing or want to appear on tv.... [laugh][:p]

Twincharged

I receive email from starfug invite 1000 to queue...

haiz.ccb..

dunno should go or not...

my point is will they give freebies if u buy on 20th?

for ST, if go on 19th, will get the accs pack and lucky draw for the concert tix.

if go on 20th, only can get a $50 accs voucher.

btw, the accs pack is a flip cover + portable charger + car charger.

yup ... i think i'll wait for the next computer show ... sure got better offers again.

I drove pass Plaza Sing yesterday. Makes me wonder how come people prefer to waste their time in queues like this.

Does receiving the phone a few days later after the demand has cool down make any difference?

Twincharged

I drove pass Plaza Sing yesterday. Makes me wonder how come people prefer to waste their time in queues like this.

Does receiving the phone a few days later after the demand has cool down make any difference?

its becoz of the freebies lah ....

samsung_fans_queue_as_early_as_830am_to_collect_phone-thumbnail.jpg

Edited by Ysc3

Its a win-win situation!!!

telcos can hao lian to rivals how good their sales are and how long the queue is...... users can hao lian to their friends/relatives/family members how tak gong the phone is and how long he queue for.....

Turbocharged

I was at paragon M1 awhile ago.. the queue was quite mad.

I think this is the first time a phone actually has longer queue than iPhones during launch... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement