SAF suspends smoke grenade training

AnimalFarm

630yahoo-SAF-png_092639.png

The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) has suspended training with smoke grenades, pending completion of the Committee Of Inquiry into a full-time national serviceman

↡ Advertisement

how come i don't remember seeing this news being reported when it happened back in april?

April? I saw it 3 days ago that why they suspend the use of smoke grenade.

It is tragic to see such incident, may this soldier rest in peace.

April? I saw it 3 days ago that why they suspend the use of smoke grenade.

It is tragic to see such incident, may this soldier rest in peace.

The smoke grenade incident happened last

year.

then how come he never don the rangers beret? thought there is a pink beret for rangers ?

The cap/ranger/guard/airborne/jcc/ippt gold featured in the pic sure 'qian tu wu liang'.

then how come he never don the rangers beret? thought there is a pink beret for rangers ?

Pink beret is for the Hello Kitty Ranger Battalion. They're station outside Changi Village Carpark.

Pink beret is for the Hello Kitty Ranger Battalion. They're station outside Changi Village Carpark.

The pink beret is the HKS(hello kitty scout) Their mission objective is to patrol the axis of Changi V CP. They operate in small team.

The pink beret is the HKS(hello kitty scout) Their mission objective is to patrol the axis of Changi V CP. They operate in small team.

These special forces often seen in unmark cars and minivans. Aimed with military grade photography and video equipments, as well as precision specs stylus tip for recording of unfortunate target and transmit them back to base. No one gets left behind, except traces of carbon printed slips on the victim's wind screens.

HaHAHAAAHAHA , nice one , now move to orchard towers liaoz

Then that very random they suspend use of smoke grenade now.

Actually, not just now.

Was already not using that in Aug. I was on ICT then and smoke was not used

The cap/ranger/guard/airborne/jcc/ippt gold featured in the pic sure 'qian tu wu liang'.

Both are reservist leh. Last time NSF guards/cdo pc can go ranger course one.

have you activated this battlion before?

↡ Advertisement