Talk the Kok and Sing the Song. The Story continues Part 17.

Mazdaowner

not the one who gave more bustline meh [laugh]

<50 Dollars different is really down to the planes, SIA will use its B777-200s series while Thai will be using the sparkling new A380 [:/]

↡ Advertisement

bro you go count again.

budget airline to thailand is not worth it.

i did my planning 2 years back. for less than $50.00 extra you get SQ liao.

I wont take budget unless the price difference is more than 50%

its not worth It...

• Praise 1

<50 Dollars different is really down to the planes, SIA will use its B777-200s series while Thai will be using the sparkling new A380 [:/]

i will still go for SQ. i support local brand.

Patriotic i am [scholar]

• Praise 1

more miles? no need to think, just swim, consperm swimming via south china sea gives more miles, nautical miles in fact. hey, 1 nautical mile = 1.15 mile, wu hua leh.

Don't so bad lah, ECP can rent kayak mah. Not everyne can swim so well like tohpeng ngow. :D

will spent a week at Grand China Princess@Chinatown (Princess Suite) ^_^

You scared people donno you chinese is it? [laugh]

I never stayed at this hotel, some friends have against my advice,

and it's totally FARKED OUT. [laugh]

I don't stay at such places, mine is always in Silom, have gold membership

in the Sofitel group of hotels worldwide, you might want to reconsider your reservation, and

we always get the suites here, last year we took 5 suites all for my family and relatives.

GM is ark kah liow with me also, but don't expect me to extend that to you. He's a personal friend. :D

This was my suite at the Sofitel Shanghai last year when I was there for work and rest with my wife.

297133_2320807331991_2129444451_n.jpg

My discussion area

319679_2301775696212_1946265798_n.jpg

Work place

312844_2320806411968_668788337_n.jpg

View outside my balcony

316847_2300495344204_2018777510_n.jpg

VIP Lounge drinks and snacks all on the house, good for entertaining guest, which we had

313985_2301765735963_1409776700_n.jpg

View outside the VIP lounge at night.

310871_2317383446396_1228809719_n.jpg

The suites at the Sofitel have always been my personal preference of choice. Not hao lian, got stay can talk and got peekture got talk. :D

Knn going BKK niah WTF ngow until like that, trhen go buy mahjong paper make into wings, 5 cans red bull and fly yourself there on a paper aeroplane lor. [laugh] [laugh]

eat liao will be constipated like him boh?

worse if huat sio

LOL

If you scared constipate, buy from Lau Nang LuLian, confirm 20mins sure LAU SAI. :D

You scared people donno you chinese is it? [laugh]

I never stayed at this hotel, some friends have against my advice,

and it's totally FARKED OUT. [laugh]

I don't stay at such places, mine is always in Silom, have gold membership

in the Sofitel group of hotels worldwide, you might want to reconsider your reservation, and

we always get the suites here, last year we took 5 suites all for my family and relatives.

GM is ark kah liow with me also, but don't expect me to extend that to you. He's a personal friend. :D

This was my suite at the Sofitel Shanghai last year when I was there for work and rest with my wife.

My discussion area

Work place

View outside my balcony

VIP Lounge drinks and snacks all on the house, good for entertaining guest, which we had

View outside the VIP lounge at night.

The suites at the Sofitel have always been my personal preference of choice. Not hao lian, got stay can talk and got peekture got talk. :D

I don't know, has been staying at GCP for more than 10 years (1999, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2012 (2x)) and is a good friend of the general manager of the hotel ;)

↡ Advertisement