Bradell Towards Lornie Road COP ON TOP

Fattychubby

Bloody hell.. kena my first speeding ticket on this stretch of road after 18 years of driving.

$150 and 6 points. Today saw the COP on top again.. fella was using the machine to point at cars from their back instead of those facing him.. darn it.. such underhanded way to meet their target..

I cant imagine the TP gota resort to this means.

↡ Advertisement

Bloody hell.. kena my first speeding ticket on this stretch of road after 18 years of driving.

$150 and 6 points. Today saw the COP on top again.. fella was using the machine to point at cars from their back instead of those facing him.. darn it.. such underhanded way to meet their target..

In wat way were they under handed?

Do it openly lah.. why gota hide on the side of the overhead bridge and shot the radar gun from behind.

I would prefer they do it openly. It is indirectly telling ppl their objective is to make $$ isnt it?

shouldnt it be about educating the road users.

Do it openly lah.. why gota hide on the side of the overhead bridge and shot the radar gun from behind.

I would prefer they do it openly. It is indirectly telling ppl their objective is to make $$ isnt it?

So dey did it below bridge? Abit confused since yr heading is 'Cop on top'.

Anyways, even w/o their presence, motorists are expected to abide by speed limit tho.

post-79500-1347975094_thumb.jpg

I got it two weeks ago, lm luckier just a warning after more den 10yrs no dimerit points.

I was like wtf, hardly anyone crossing the road. More populated area I got nothing to say. Easy job for them.

Dare to speed, accept it when you're caught.......TP has always make known where their operations are, it's often one's ignorance to check......... [shakehead]

http://driving-in-singapore.spf.gov.sg/ser...speedcamera.htm

after 18 years now then you know and call them underhanded [laugh] [laugh]

Dare to speed, accept it when you're caught.......TP has always make known where their operations are, it's often one's ignorance to check......... [shakehead]

http://driving-in-singapore.spf.gov.sg/ser...speedcamera.htm

online, radio also announce, and all the usual spot mentioned online or radio, drive pass automatic reduce speed, want to be hero then speed lor -_-

from all the comments above can easily tell they dont drive daily maybe not earning much to begin with, let alone own a car , anyway most drivers go above limit & thats a fact

Yr point being?

Dare to speed then just pay la , what underhand ? Break law scare people catch? Never break how they catch?

to TS, tat stretch is already 70km/hr liao... how fast u expect to travel in a non-expressway road? i am assuming u were travelling between 90-100km/hr on a 70km/hr road... so u tink who shld be shot now?

To be fair, I feel the speed limit from Bartley Road East to Lornie Road is a little unrealistic. My rule of thumb of speed limit+10km/h is unbearable on these roads.

In fact, I think it is dangerous to drive within the speed limit because almost everyone is driving at least 20 km/h faster. LTA should boldly raise the speed limits and enforce that limit strictly.

If this is Australia, the speed limit on these roads will probably be 100km/h.

If this is Australia, the speed limit on these roads will probably be 100km/h.

With practically zero tolerance for going over the limit. Plus, when it comes to intersections, the speed limit drops to 50kph so its not like you can drive at 100km/h all the way through.

I don't think it is underhand. Its not like as if they never tell you the speed limit of the road and expect you to figure it out yourself. You already know the speed limit. If you exceed then just be prepared to get fined. I go above the speed limit occasionally but I never complain if I get caught.

↡ Advertisement