Soccer Manager Gameworld ID28826 & ID 50548

The_Bear

Chelsea signaled their intentions early by beating noisy neighbors Arsenal 3-1 in the curtain opener of the season. Shinji Kagawa made his first official appearance for the blues as he came on for asamoah in the 60th minutes and showed why The White One flew to Russia to secure his services. His understanding with Marek Hamsik led to 2 goals in 2 minutes. The fans are excited by the prospect of a new season with the 2 play makers playing behind the evergreen Zlatan and Di Natale.

The squad goes on to Germany to attend the Ocktober Fest while playing a friendly game against some obscure German side before starting the defense of their title against some obscure London side on Saturday.

Edited by Bavarian
↡ Advertisement

Real Madrid strolled to a 1-0 victory over Standard Liege experimenting with Robben in an unfamiliar holding midfield position.

When approached for his comments on the match Real's Lee stated... wait a minute, he wasn't even there!

Apparently, none of the coaching staff were around for the match.

When the players were asked why this was the case, team captain Silva replied "We were just told to come and play lor, I think the gaffer(Lee) said something about preparing for some SM Convention or something. As for the decision to play Robben in a defensive central midfield role, well, the team thought Arjen Robben sounds like 'urgent robbing' as in rob the opposition of the ball urgently, we thought it made sense to try him out there. Now we know... never judge a book by its cover or in this case, never judge a botak by his name..."

G4 Summit 2012 Concludes

The second congress of SM manager has concluded successfully last night at the private estate of Roman Abrahimovich in Singapore. The G4 has reaffirm their commitment to fair play and to eradicate racism and cheating from the beautiful game. The conference was attended by the top 3 side in the just concluded Season 8. Real Madrid attended too.

Several deals were also concluded as the G4 seeks to continue their dominance of the leagues and kick the living daylights of any lesser clubs that dare stands between them and glory. Yes, Villareal, we mean you.

Also highlighted was the emerging threat of one Little Prince that threatens to break the dominance of the G4 in both 6223 & 9191. An emergency session was convened to deal with the clear and present danger of Schalke 04 fluke run in 9191. The G4 has analyzed the situation and has reassured their supporters that they have found the solution to end Schalke's fluke run before it degrades the championship.

The session concluded with a toast to the new season and The White One was awarded the "Mancini Scarf of Achievement" for leading Chelsea to their second title (of which I will keep reminding everyone until the season ends) by goal difference.

Gentlemen, start your engine.

Real Madrid cruised to a 2-1 victory in their opening game with last minute signing Moutinho providing a virtuoso performance in midfield including grabbing a goal. Van Der Vaart also scored and has seemed to rediscover the spark that made him one of Europe's most coveted attacking midfielders in his day. Real's Lee commented "The 2-1 scoreline doesn't reflect the game. We dominated them with 61% possesion and 26 shots... Moutinho was a maniac in midfield and basically 'Mou(n)ted" their midfielders and gave their asses a monster f**ing."

When asked on why the signing was so last minute, Lee clarified "We've been tracking him a long time, and finally I got the Bremen manager drunk enough at the SM convention to agree... I was pretty sloshed myself though which is probably why Kaka went the other way... Oh well, 2 wrongs make a right... Heng we managed to print his name on a jersey and throw him in, very last minute one... I hear that Bremen didn't manage to do the same for Kaka, that's why he couldn't play. I told him(Takumi) to go the jersey shop in Queensway instead of peninsular plaza liow he dun listen..."

With Moutinho's signing it appears that the other midfielder Madrid was considering, Kevin "Prince in name but King in the bedroom" Boateng is left out in the cold, and it reflected in his performance as last season's "Goal Difference" champion Chelsea eked out a 2-2 draw with Tottenham Not-so-Hot-spurs. Playing a 7 (but he's a 10 in bed!) Kevin "Little Prince in my pants" Boateng (not to be confused with Fiorentina's manager of the same name) was substituted and seen heading down the tunnel to an MPV rumoured to be imported from Singapore previously belonging to some Singaporean celebrity with the surname Neo... The curtain is drawn on this episode (Literally.)

Edited by L_club23

NEW GAME WORLD.

Hi all. Due to popular demand, we are looking to buy a new gameworld for all MCF kakis since the current one is locked.

Would need to know if there is enough critical mass i.e enough ppl participating before proceeding to buy.

club picking will come later. just need to know how many ppl wanna join in. Pls add to the list to avoid missing out.

cheers.

1. LP.

2. DJ

3. MM

4. Copa

5. Tarzan

6. GS

Hi all. Due to popular demand, we are looking to buy a new gameworld for all MCF kakis since the current one is locked.

Would need to know if there is enough critical mass i.e enough ppl participating before proceeding to buy.

club picking will come later. just need to know how many ppl wanna join in. Pls add to the list to avoid missing out.

cheers.

1. LP.

2. DJ

3. MM

4. Copa

5. Tarzan

6. GS

7. Jango

8. Robo

9. Freestyler

10. RRaj

11. Dr Yap

cheers.

1. LP.

2. DJ

3. MM

4. Copa

5. Tarzan

6. GS

7. Jango

8. Robo

9. Freestyler

10. RRaj

11. Dr Yap

12. Bear

cheers.

1. LP.

2. DJ

3. MM

4. Copa

5. Tarzan

6. GS

7. Jango

8. Robo

9. Freestyler

10. RRaj

11. Dr Yap

12. Bear

tks for giving face bro. [laugh]

Chelsea lost in Wayne's world.

Real Madrid eased to a 3-1 victory over Chelsea at home giving the rest of the league a signal of intent by beating last season's champions.

After recent comments by Chelsea's manager on Madrid's combustible striker Rooney that he was not as good as Higuian, Rooney promptly helped himself to a hattrick against a Chelsea side still struggling to find its feet(or paws) this season.

Madrid has some steel in midfield now with Moutinho who although was shown red in this match, but not before intimidating the entire Chelsea midfield into submission. Considering the Chelsea players have to contend with a 850 to 1000 pound polar bear's moods everyday, that is no small feat indeed.

In other news, the rest of the G4 fell like a deck of cards to traditional minnows like West Ham and Lyon. The hangover from the SM Convention might have even further reaching effects than expected...

cheers.

1. LP.

2. DJ

3. MM

4. Copa

5. Tarzan

6. GS

7. Jango

8. Robo

9. Freestyler

10. RRaj

11. Dr Yap

12. Bear

13. Ice

The White One is concerned with their slow start to the season but believes that improvement is imminent. Having drawn minnows Tottenham in their first game and losing to a much improved Madrid side. The champions have only secured 1 out of a possible 6 points.

"We are traditionally a slow starting side. The players are still in party mood following our great victory last season. 5 games into the season and we will be gradually firing all cylinders. 6 to be exact, inline."

TWO has lodged a memo towards SMFA asking for more referee protection against midfield hachetman such as Mouthinho who blatantly disregard the safety of other players.

↡ Advertisement