980k HDB mansionette

Mockngbrd

this is HDB flat...............of course got to do with HDB.........it is policies we are talking about............do you know that HDB has policies on non Malaysian PR cannot buy some areas now???............

just like the race quota in every area...........in some months..........some places are only open for resales to Singaporeans and Malaysian PRs.........and now they are saying that if you buy a resale HDB you need to stay there for 5 years................

HDB set the rules.........

you go read my conversation with bird lah.

i only trolling him for not stating his intend clearly. :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

Recent years almost all new launch condos and ECs units do not come with utilites and proper yard area, this will make HDB flat looks more practical in some ways.

you go read my conversation with bird lah.

i only trolling him for not stating his intend clearly. :ph34r:

I read lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

step one is to remove cov from the valuation..............at present they do valuation base on avg last done prices................which includes the valuation plus COV............and as COV increases..............the next valuation automatic increases.............an ppl ask for more COV............and the next valuation goes up again..........

and since resales prices keep going up..............new flats will cost more eventually.............

spot on! Insane formulae

For someone to make money, another must lose money.

The key question is, how much taxes, commissions and duties can the incumbent make out of it, and how to ensure this constant sapping of monies?

The answer is that the perceived value of the property must be ever increasing, with new additions making a controlled healthy profit margin of an est. 2000%, with around 200% going to the developer. While opening the floodgates to foreign funds, the term on every other economist lips is the contradictory term; 'controlled inflation', which caused the CPI to maintain a 'healthy' 4.1-5.1% anually for the past 6 years, good for the govt coffers, political strength and currency strength, at the expense of working class citizens.

I looked with pity at the HK government, whom is willing to bite the bullet and address the key concern of the uncontrolled influx of foreign funds leading to massive inflation across the board. The solution provided is a choiceless nip in the bud and the direct answer small land scarce countries require, at the government's expense. For another country with a similar economy however, putting a stop to the ponzi-like scheme generating unsustainably huge returns from foreign funds at the expense of her citizens would be unthinkable.

All in all, the ones who would lose the most would be the next generation. When a 5 room flat hits 2 million per unit, guess what portion of that price would be going back into government coffers. With the high rate of dependency on the ponzi-like scheme to sustain a roof over their heads, both financial & political power increases. I appluad the great mind that put such a scheme into place such that even the world's 2nd largest economy wants to follow.

haha yeah......i was laughing all the way at the giddy comment.

i too feel a bit giddy

hehehehehe...............we old liao easy giddy lah.......... [:p] [:p] [:p]

Neutral Newbie

with the amount off new PRs here...........and the rate new housings are being push out...........I don't see prices coming down any time soon actually..............

My brother wanted to sell his condo recently.............and he told me so far 80% are PRC viewers...............many are PR............because they cannot buy HDB in that area due to quota.............

so now is the seller market :D

so now is the seller market :D

well..................prices are still on the up..............slower mayb............but sure is on the way up still........... [:)] [:)] [:)]

you want me to suggest? unpeg new hdb prices to resale lo. one time big pain pain to all current owners... but better for future generation. but u all will sure kpkb your hdb value drop...

don't kpkb lar. pple already say willing buyer willing seller mah.

who cares if HDB peg their new flat pricing to resale pricing?

so what if future generation faced with high prices? not your pasah right? won't lose votes can liao.

if the future generation dare to kpkb next time, just tell them nobody owes them a living lor.

cannot buy house then rent lor. must die die buy house meh?

see pple in africa also stay mudhouse and many pple in U-Ass-A also rent what.

next don't kpkb so much lah. change minister liao still like that. Ppty index still gg up. ask mr horse to come back lah. so much effort put in just wayang. 7th month ge tai also not so wayang.

clap clap

I believe it is a good investment.

Another 25 years later, the property will be worth

2 million

:D

Edited by Enye

60ye leasehold

URA puts up housing plot with 60-yr lease

URA said the 1.02-ha residential site in Jurong Jurong Kechil will have a maximum GFA of 153,267.17 sq ft and can be developed into a condominium, flats or retirement housing.

Developers have options for a 30, 45 or 60-year-lease period for the plot, URA said. The development conditions for the site cap the maximum number of units at 203 units and can be built up to part five storeys and part eight storeys.

Commenting on the residential plot, Jones Lang LaSalle's national director of research Ong Teck Hui said: "The site is a popular suburban housing area supported by ample amenities and public transportation, so there should be good interest in this site."

The developer's trigger price for the residential land parcel which was made available through the Reserve List system in November 2006 was $24 million or $156.36 psf ppr for a 60-year lease term.

"As URA offers three options of different land tenures, the price of the land will be relatively cheaper as compared to the normal 99-year-leasehold land parcels from Government Land Sale Programme," said Nicholas Mak, SLP International's head of research.

He expects the tender to attract about five to 10 bids and added that most bidders are likely to select to bid for the 60-year land tenure because it will be more attractive to homebuyers and the longer land tenure will be easier for the homebuyer to obtain a mortgage.

Lee Sze Teck, senior manager of Dennis Wee Group (DWG), is looking at a top bid of between $200 and $250 psf ppr, an estimated breakeven cost between $450 and $500 psf, and an estimated sale price of between $550 and $600 psf.

"This is relatively affordable compared to freehold developments in the area which are going for around $1,000 psf," Mr Lee said.

60ye leasehold

URA puts up housing plot with 60-yr lease

URA said the 1.02-ha residential site in Jurong Jurong Kechil will have a maximum GFA of 153,267.17 sq ft and can be developed into a condominium, flats or retirement housing.

Developers have options for a 30, 45 or 60-year-lease period for the plot, URA said. The development conditions for the site cap the maximum number of units at 203 units and can be built up to part five storeys and part eight storeys.

Commenting on the residential plot, Jones Lang LaSalle's national director of research Ong Teck Hui said: "The site is a popular suburban housing area supported by ample amenities and public transportation, so there should be good interest in this site."

The developer's trigger price for the residential land parcel which was made available through the Reserve List system in November 2006 was $24 million or $156.36 psf ppr for a 60-year lease term.

"As URA offers three options of different land tenures, the price of the land will be relatively cheaper as compared to the normal 99-year-leasehold land parcels from Government Land Sale Programme," said Nicholas Mak, SLP International's head of research.

He expects the tender to attract about five to 10 bids and added that most bidders are likely to select to bid for the 60-year land tenure because it will be more attractive to homebuyers and the longer land tenure will be easier for the homebuyer to obtain a mortgage.

Lee Sze Teck, senior manager of Dennis Wee Group (DWG), is looking at a top bid of between $200 and $250 psf ppr, an estimated breakeven cost between $450 and $500 psf, and an estimated sale price of between $550 and $600 psf.

"This is relatively affordable compared to freehold developments in the area which are going for around $1,000 psf," Mr Lee said.

This will be a first if they built this into residential building.

the way to make affordable housing is to make it affordable or simply cut down the lease period?

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement