Recoomend: Moon Cakes in JB

Ender

Did you buy msian mooncakes? Why were you triggered by my objective post? What were your feelings when you read my post?

Why did you choose a cheaper alternative?

Thank you.

There is no objectivity in your post. You sounded like a very bitter person from all your previous posts. I am sorry for you. Go get some help.

↡ Advertisement

There is no objectivity in your post. You sounded like a very bitter person from all your previous posts. I am sorry for you. Go get some help.

He is just a mxthxr fuxker that waiting to be smashed upside down. Don't feel sorry for IT.

basically....

go straight all the way from the custom and into the sea side. And keep left all the way straight to reach bt Indah.

Go further down and you reach lego land...

Thanks. Is this straight road called Tun Razak rd?

So di si?

calling all moon cake lover who dwells themselves in JB mooncakes, and wants nothing but made in JB mooncakes......

this wednesday before noon stand by bed for flagging off.... [flowerface]

calling all moon cake lover who dwells themselves in JB mooncakes, and wants nothing but made in JB mooncakes......

this wednesday before noon stand by bed for flagging off.... [flowerface]

Location to fall in?

Bring to whassap

Today went in for the Legoland preview and on the way got some mooncakes at Aeon Bt Indah. FYI, they have a mini road show outside Jusco, most brands are there, including Seasons, and Overseas. Pricing are reasonable, double yolk lian long around RM14.80+-/pc (jusco member). Lavender is just nearby, but command a slightly higher premium as rm16/pc for the double yolk lian long. The promoter there will lend you their Jusco card to get Jusco member price.

Today went in for the Legoland preview and on the way got some mooncakes at Aeon Bt Indah. FYI, they have a mini road show outside Jusco, most brands are there, including Seasons, and Overseas. Pricing are reasonable, double yolk lian long around RM14.80+-/pc (jusco member). Lavender is just nearby, but command a slightly higher premium as rm16/pc for the double yolk lian long. The promoter there will lend you their Jusco card to get Jusco member price.

Win-win situation.......we buy at member's price, she earn the points......... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement