Recoomend: Moon Cakes in JB

Ender

What are the recommended brands for moon cake found in JB? Prefer the traditional double yoke variety.

↡ Advertisement

What are the recommended brands for moon cake found in JB? Prefer the traditional double yoke variety.

I've been getting the traditional double-yolk kind from Seasons. They also have some other paste like green tea etc. My family likes it as it's not too sweet or oily. [thumbsup]

This year don't need to buy mooncakes for clients because of all the CPIB cases.

Even now drink kopi and PR in their staff canteen also like a big offenece like that.

Sigh.... why we ended up this way?

Turbocharged

I've been getting the traditional double-yolk kind from Seasons. They also have some other paste like green tea etc. My family likes it as it's not too sweet or oily. [thumbsup]

paiseh.. i'm noob with this.. Seasons in JB? any address?

feeling the prices in SG are crazy.. don't find them worth the price

Now Aeon Bukit Indah got many temp counters selling mooncakes and Seasons is one of them. I believe other major shopping centres also have.

Iirc city sq jb got Seasons outlet.

Now Aeon Bukit Indah got many temp counters selling mooncakes and Seasons is one of them. I believe other major shopping centres also have.

Ya City Square got one bakery outlet, ground floor. Doubt City Square will have usual mooncakes booth in events area since it is still under major renovation. I heard from the staff of the Japanese restaurant that the wrapup will only be circa november.

KSL also got one seasons......

Turbocharged

thanks bro [;)]

↡ Advertisement