VW CrossPolo

Stinkray

If can test drive inside a shopping centre Shiok liao [laugh] , all the pple will b my bowling pin [laugh] n my face will b in newspaper n news..

But too bad lor, nissan juke turbo fall in cat b or else it will b in my 1st choice...

How come joke turbo fall in cat b? The cc of the car more than 1599cc? [:/]

↡ Advertisement

How come joke turbo fall in cat b? The cc of the car more than 1599cc? [:/]

Got 2 version, the turbo version is 1,681cc hence Cat B. This was the first joke - oops - juke that came. Then later on came the smaller joke - er, juke. which was 15xx cc hence qualift for Cat A.

Got 2 version, the turbo version is 1,681cc hence Cat B. This was the first joke - oops - juke that came. Then later on came the smaller joke - er, juke. which was 15xx cc hence qualift for Cat A.

Really joke, cc is 1681 but group under 1.6L car. Think the car should be 1.7L instead. :D

So the crosspolo is 1.2L but actual cc is.....? [:/]

Edited by 13177

Really joke, cc is 1681 but group under 1.6L car. Think the car should be 1.7L instead. :D

So the crosspolo is 1.2L but actual cc is.....? [:/]

According to VW website it's 1197cc.

Should be 1618cc.

To be precise, turbo is 1618cc and NA is 1598cc.

To be precise, turbo is 1618cc and NA is 1598cc.

Like that quite suay, kena the Cat B COE. Should ask them to add some carbon deposits into the engine, reduce the displacement a bit :D

Neutral Newbie

confirm is 1.2l... they got a roadshow at bukit panjang plaza, aft dinner i go kepo n ask the salesperson whether can the engine can tahan the body not... she told mi, dun worry its a turbo engine, sure got power 1 n even ask mi go test drive....

Is the roadshow still on in Bt Panj Plaza??