VW CrossPolo

Stinkray

1.2L? Such a big vehicle using 1.2L got power?

confirm is 1.2l... they got a roadshow at bukit panjang plaza, aft dinner i go kepo n ask the salesperson whether can the engine can tahan the body not... she told mi, dun worry its a turbo engine, sure got power 1 n even ask mi go test drive....

confirm is 1.2l... they got a roadshow at bukit panjang plaza, aft dinner i go kepo n ask the salesperson whether can the engine can tahan the body not... she told mi, dun worry its a turbo engine, sure got power 1 n even ask mi go test drive....

Since you were there to kaypoh, how come didnt go test drive see see?! [:/] Looks like nowadays it is a norm for many cars using turbo charged for big body and yet engine is 1.6L and below. The nissan joke also recently lanuched the 1.6L turbo charged version.

Since you were there to kaypoh, how come didnt go test drive see see?! [:/] Looks like nowadays it is a norm for many cars using turbo charged for big body and yet engine is 1.6L and below. The nissan joke also recently lanuched the 1.6L turbo charged version.

nissan joke

If can test drive inside a shopping centre Shiok liao [laugh] , all the pple will b my bowling pin [laugh] n my face will b in newspaper n news..

But too bad lor, nissan juke turbo fall in cat b or else it will b in my 1st choice...

Edited by Rezorn86

Juke Turbo was introduced almost same time as NA version. That is also almost 2 years old. Juke-R is relatively a new baby!

Juke Turbo was introduced almost same time as NA version. That is also almost 2 years old. Juke-R is relatively a new baby!

The turbocharged launched 2 years liao?! But somehow recently keeps hearing the radio ad on the joke turbo charged version?!

↡ Advertisement