Please be afraid - dont drive to close

Jamie1982

be alert to your environment when driving

Yes be afraid.. it could happen in Singapore too. I used to work in Penjuru/Jalan Buroh area.. The road of Jalan Buroh leading to Tuas is a speedway for these containers will speed at above 100kmh.. I will try to 'siam' these mad drivers.. In a short span of 4 months I have seen prime movers with containers overturned along Jalan Buroh just like the pictures shown here.. fortunately no cars were smashed..

• Praise 1

ask around if have frens working in transport Co. got a feeling most is china driver - i means those who like to drive their containers side way

it happened in Thailand

I never ever drive alongside trailers. Either get in front, or stay behind.

"Never" is too strong a word la.

If you're on lane 1, and your lane is clear, .. however there's a trailer ahead on lane 2, .. does it mean you'll filter out, and die die not proceed just cos you "never ever drive alongside trailers. Either get in front, or stay behind."?

• Praise 1

If you're on lane 1, and your lane is clear, .. however there's a trailer ahead on lane 2, .. does it mean you'll filter out, and die die not proceed just cos you "never ever drive alongside trailers. Either get in front, or stay behind."?

nitpicking? i guess you're one of the few who don't understand what i mean.

meaning don't maintain 0km/h relative velocity w.r.t. trailer, side by side. Either overtake trailer to get ahead or keep a safe distance behind in the other lane. of course, there will be a given stretch of time where one will be side by side. The point is to reduce this duration to a minimum, reasonably and safely.

Capisce?

Edited by Happily1986
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1