Skyline R34 Gtt

Hotshot85

Turbocharged

but how come oil change so ex?

thought just change filter (at most $50 for good quality) and oil which will cost at most 500 for 5 liters

a lot of the guys who drive on the NSHW or go tracking will change around 5000km. i change at 8-10k km ... all the paperwork is in my office, so i can give u a breakdown on monday or something ... :D all i remember is that everytime i paid, i could feel my wallet getting significantly lighter .. haha

↡ Advertisement

a lot of the guys who drive on the NSHW or go tracking will change around 5000km. i change at 8-10k km ... all the paperwork is in my office, so i can give u a breakdown on monday or something ... :D all i remember is that everytime i paid, i could feel my wallet getting significantly lighter .. haha

but 2k is O.O..

Turbocharged

but 2k is O.O..

let's see the cost of my previous servicing

front brake pads @ $2100

rear brake pads @ $1700

renew transmission fluid, differential fluid and brake fluid @ $3200

each bridgestone 255/40ZRF20 @ $780/pc (changed 2) [so far, changed a total of 6 for entire life of car]

(i've not added in labour charges)

car is about to hit 40k km and the next service is comprehensive which includes changing all fluids + coolants etc. that should set me back another 5k :D

when it comes time to change the rotors for the brakes (supposedly should be quite soon .. should set me back another 8-10k)

front brake pads @ $2100

rear brake pads @ $1700

each bridgestone 255/40ZRF20 @ $780/pc (changed 2) [so far, changed a total of 6 for entire life of car]

car is about to hit 40k km and the next service is comprehensive which includes changing all fluids + coolants etc. that should set me back another 5k :D

when it comes time to change the rotors for the brakes (supposedly should be quite soon .. should set me back another 8-10k)

Your 'fluids' so expensive ah? Brake pads I can understand though and also your tires also not those kuchingkurap ones.

But no cheaper garages? Looks like must strike 4D + ToTo x 5 times 1st prize then can buy & maintain a GTR.

Turbocharged

Your 'fluids' so expensive ah? Brake pads I can understand though and also your tires also not those kuchingkurap ones.

But no cheaper garages? Looks like must strike 4D + ToTo x 5 times 1st prize then can buy & maintain a GTR.

can probably find la .. but since i bought my car frm tan chong and its under warranty - need to send to them. probably can get 10-20% cheaper if i go to mb motors or something. but you get the rough idea of costings so far .. not a cheap car to maintain. once you factor in insurance (3.7k) and monthly petrol ($500-600 per mth, 98 only) you can see that owning a skyline is not cheap (and i would assume the costs for an R34 would be even more exp since there may be a lack of parts...)

front brake pads @ $2100

rear brake pads @ $1700

.. [shocked]

you've just successfully obliterated any wannabe's dream car to bits... such as i ^_^

Turbocharged

.. [shocked]

you've just successfully obliterated any wannabe's dream car to bits... such as i ^_^

knowledge is power bro ... dont later buy and then realize you're stuck in a trap hahah .. always happy to share if it helps you in your decision making ... but yes even i feel the pinch sometimes as its a lot of spend on a car ...

can probably find la .. but since i bought my car frm tan chong and its under warranty - need to send to them. probably can get 10-20% cheaper if i go to mb motors or something. but you get the rough idea of costings so far .. not a cheap car to maintain. once you factor in insurance (3.7k) and monthly petrol ($500-600 per mth, 98 only) you can see that owning a skyline is not cheap (and i would assume the costs for an R34 would be even more exp since there may be a lack of parts...)

My si gina Impreza is as jiat yoo as your GTR. Later must go slap him liao.

My monthly petrol is between $430 to $500+ on 95. NB. :angry: <_<

yeap your detailed sharing is much appreciated..

painful as hell too, kekeke ..

but you're one of my hero nonetheless, in my sgcarenthusegalaxy ^_^

knowledge is power bro ... dont later buy and then realize you're stuck in a trap hahah .. always happy to share if it helps you in your decision making ... but yes even i feel the pinch sometimes as its a lot of spend on a car ...

If I buy, won't be considered in a trap liao. More like, deep sheet. [laugh]

My si gina Impreza is as jiat yoo as your GTR. Later must go slap him liao.

My monthly petrol is between $430 to $500+ on 95. NB. :angry: <_<

Bro, heavy footed ah? Hehe [:p]

My Atrex mthly is about 300-400 nia. Did you retune anything etc to improve FC?

Bro, heavy footed ah? Hehe [:p]

My Atrex mthly is about 300-400 nia. Did you retune anything etc to improve FC?

very light footed liao... or so I think.

All stock leh. But monthly mileage only manage to hit 400 - 420 average.

Something very wrong.

Turbocharged

Something very wrong.

wa lau .. i only hit 300km on my tank once during my entire 3 years of ownership. otherwise ... generally its about 5km/l. wahaha ...

300km is the holy grail for me sia ... i think cos my camber is slightly negative and i frequently use 5-6k rpm ... lol

wa lau .. i only hit 300km on my tank once during my entire 3 years of ownership. otherwise ... generally its about 5km/l. wahaha ...

300km is the holy grail for me sia ... i think cos my camber is slightly negative and i frequently use 5-6k rpm ... lol

u 3.8 LEH! <_<

You always overtaking riiiight~? [:p]

When in a GTR, must drive like a GTR ma!! [laugh]

Something very wrong.

My full tank, before the light comes on, can net me 400km at least too, unless for that particular tank I am constantly on high boost playing along with idiotic drivers.

Do you pump in JB? I dont normally pump in more than SGD$100 per week.

↡ Advertisement