Skyline R34 Gtt

Hotshot85

Anyway, there are many cars I will pick over this. The reliability is suspicious seeing how bengish the car is, & the engine bay, not mentioning this model is already very old.

I think if buy this, it will be a money sink, replacing part every now & than, & some of these parts are not cheap.

EvoX, or even a IX, S4, or S5, or an M3, 335i to name a few. If pocket dig a bit, the new 335i is a good choice imo.

Edited by Kiadaw
↡ Advertisement

Note that the auto tranny is converted to Manual. This can be problematic for inspection, LTA and insurance.....

Just curious, would any of you here consider this:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...447&DL=1000

given the age of the car? Reliability issues and wear n tear would probably be a concern right? But damn, i still prefer the shape of this over the current GTR's haha.

Was this the one that killed the poor woman near Cricket Club a few years back? It was silver too but I cant rem if it is 4 door or 2 door.

i would have been interested if it was maybe 6 months ago. too late for me (i was actually looking for a 4door GTT at that time). BUT already blew my $$$ to keep my current car after failing to find one. previously there was a nice and clean 2 door auto GTT on sale too but appeared just after i spent all my $$$. No fate.

+ if u are those type worried about this and that and reliablilty and whatever... then cars like these are prob not for u.

Edited by Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

if my current GTR is anything to go by (and I dont know much about servicing previous skylines) but expenses will mount ... plus parts for your car will be harder to find.

as it is, i have to maintain the car every 10,000km to keep it in tip top shape ... and its not cheap bro. for an older car, im going to assume you'll have to change a lot more ...

Anyway, there are many cars I will pick over this. The reliability is suspicious seeing how bengish the car is, & the engine bay, not mentioning this model is already very old.

I think if buy this, it will be a money sink, replacing part every now & than, & some of these parts are not cheap.

EvoX, or even a IX, S4, or S5, or an M3, 335i to name a few. If pocket dig a bit, the new 335i is a good choice imo.

which is better? evo X or IX?

performance and handling wise

if my current GTR is anything to go by (and I dont know much about servicing previous skylines) but expenses will mount ... plus parts for your car will be harder to find.

as it is, i have to maintain the car every 10,000km to keep it in tip top shape ... and its not cheap bro. for an older car, im going to assume you'll have to change a lot more ...

how much per service?

and how much on petrol per week?

Turbocharged

how much per service?

and how much on petrol per week?

i pump 5-6x a month ... each time about $120.

each 10k maintenance is about 2k+++

each tire change is about $800 per tire. if the sidewall damaged or punctured, cannot repair. must change.

every 30k km full service closer to 6k.

Turbocharged

That one i'm guessing is GTR35. different level from older gen. liao

yesh R35. i would imagine its more ex for an old R34 though ... especially since this one has more power and nothing looks stock. lol

this car is not worth buying

first is the running cost, road tax etc.

second you will be fine heavily if LTA find out the engine was swapped

confirm not LTA approved

and the handling wise is really different from the BNR34

and GTT is only a 5 speed RWD vs 6 speed AWD

so why pay so much for a second rate Skyline?

I been researching on the Skyline GTRs so i know each car specs

↡ Advertisement