Student Plan Singtel, Starhub or M1?

Vtim

Supersonic

m1 student plan is best now due to the 12GB data plans, unlike other telco drop to 2,3 n 5gb... student plans should be unlimited sms

If his kid is doing more than 2GB a month, I think the kid needs to get whacked.

phone or broadband?

no head no tail how we help?

[sweatdrop] sorry my bad, it's phone plan.

you need data plan??

my girl sign up the lower plan with singtel, unlimited sms (no data) for $25.

if price between data & no data not much diff then may go for data plan

if parents are on m1, m1 is not bad.. can call for free..

I see, will check out m1

m1 student plan is best now due to the 12GB data plans, unlike other telco drop to 2,3 n 5gb... student plans should be unlimited sms

Ah, looks like will go for m1 [thumbsup]

you are right, [:(]

I'm currently on M1. Not sure if it is just me or what... Their 3G data coverage is rather poor as compared to the other 2 telcos. Some places you will only get 1 bar, which is totally useless in transmitting data. I feedbacked to them before and hopefully they are looking at it.

Because of 3G one bar, the phone will try to switch to 2G. Hence, you might be disconnected from the network for a few seconds and it is quite irritating if you have an incoming call and have to call back after receiving the SMS. It's not at some ulu place. Hawker centre in town also have problem. Underground MRT tunnel, the signal can be 5 bars! Above ground at Kallang MRT, without fail, the connection will drop.

Don't be surprised to see why your phone is so quiet when you are having lunch at the food court in town shopping centre. When you whip out your phone, you see "No Service". Really faint. Off and on also no use. That food court no coverage for M1 means no coverage. You just suck thumb.