How far is too far(car mods related)

Mllcg

Turbocharged

OK - this explains a ton. 2 days ago I was around paya lebar road when a TP pulled up alongside. i'll admit, my stereo was a bit louder than normal, but i could have sworn he was giving me the stink eye and eyeballing every inch of my car. heng even my tinting is the transparent type ... (i thought he might have heard my engine rev a little earlier) looks like i better keep my head (and volume) down a little lower ... ive already seen 4 tps at 3 different locations this week >< these boys arent messing around anymore ...

With so many enforcers around driving next to me everyday, nvr had I stopped once in my 2 years ownership of my subie. Well, perhaps my hatchback nvr look like a fast car to them..... IMHO, whether they will kacau u or not, largely depend on if u mod to satisfy oneself or trying hard to "impress" other road users.......

as ive always said...nobody force u to mod...get caught then lppl lor

Precisely.

I see a lot of people kpkb when they get caught and start calling these enforcers 'dogs' or as if they are some low life out to make things difficult.

C'mon, want to mod then just take the consequences like a man if ur caught. [rolleyes]

Supersonic

I kena stopped 3 times so far by LTA this month. Jialat man.

What did you do? I've only been stopped once at 5 am plus along Holland Road (in 5 years of driving).

Precisely.

I see a lot of people kpkb when they get caught and start calling these enforcers 'dogs' or as if they are some low life out to make things difficult.

C'mon, want to mod then just take the consequences like a man if ur caught. [rolleyes]

being strict is one thing.

overkill is another.

the exhaust issue quoted is one good example...

being strict is one thing.

overkill is another.

the exhaust issue quoted is one good example...

how do u define overkill and what strict?

Like going to open air hdb carpark to check mods on stationery car is overkill?

gvt zho kang u all say overkill...bo zho kang u all say taxpayers' money go drain...

pai tan leh

This guy sounds like he has links to mod business.

Clampdowns are bad for his business.

Sticker as plate jokers - I would take his car apart to look for more illegal mods. :D

i didn't even read finish what he say to say...

wall of text +09999999999

People should start considering modding their car into a sleeper. Looks stock outside, packs a punch inside.

this might be true in other countries but in sg where prices are sky high i would think people wanna show off their cars and what better way than to mod exterior...those matt wraps etc

how do u define overkill and what strict?

Like going to open air hdb carpark to check mods on stationery car is overkill?

gvt zho kang u all say overkill...bo zho kang u all say taxpayers' money go drain...

pai tan leh

just see the exhaust part.

only 50 "approve"

the rest cannot even if same model and all

↡ Advertisement