SAFRA Clubs : Benefits NSF or Another Entertainment HUB?

Maxus-MIFA9

Now got half price membership. I just signed up for 5 years so that I can bring my children to swim.

wei halo...............here talking abt Safra SG hor.................mai kan salah think is Hongkong.............safra no go HK open branch yet.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Just for info that the $100 Active SG can be used at the sports council Gym too.

the $100 can be use for booking almost anything .................even courses ....................anything that they can take the money back from you.................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

I know. Can also book football field. But too wasteful. Slowly use at swimming pool at $1 per entry goes a very very long way. [:p]

bro...........the credit got expiry date one hor....................as it stands................it has been extended till 31 Dec 2016.............not sure if they will extend it for another year............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

wei halo...............here talking abt Safra SG hor.................mai kan salah think is Hongkong.............safra no go HK open branch yet.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh]

I'm back in SG for a few weeks lah.

• Praise 1

I thought the kid amaze pool is expensive but turned out it cost $21 for a family of four (for member). Not expensive at all leh. I feel that gahment should give lifetime free membership to ns men as recognition. After all they can earn back through the patronage of the club.

It's 12 dollars per child for mon to Thurs. 15 for Fri, weekend and ph. This is for members. 2 dollar per adult. Free for below 18 months.

Supersonic

[laugh] [laugh]

I'm back in SG for a few weeks lah.

Few weeks and you bought SAFRA membership ah?

Confirm going to waste.

I just went last week

Thanks! will go find out how to register [;)]

Very easy. Just go to the security counter of the safra
  • Praise 1

14073042925912.jpg

[laugh]

Last time the spa was ok
Now it is bad :(
Yishun one
But the swimming pool not much people, children very happy
But cannot take photo

bro, SAFRA pool is alot cleaner and less crowded. i always go to Toa Payoh SAFRA. LOL

Especially the changing rooms!

Hypersonic

Few weeks and you bought SAFRA membership ah?

Confirm going to waste.

Nebermind lah. Maybe I'll come back every year to use [laugh] [laugh]

åæ¥That's the reason why the current building don't have most of the usual safra activities. Kids amaze is not bad but it's quite expensive for a regular pool session. More like indoor playground. Once a while go type.

It's not even a regular baby pool hor, water level only ankle height, more like a wadding pool. Have many fountains & slides though.

Last year I signed up for 10+2yrs promotional membership and signed up for Safra/DBS card at same time...got a free swiss watch which I sold off for $80 :grin:

Was like you wanted to sign up for my kid to use their facilities but did not factor in that I don't stay near any of the branches :ouch-it-hurts:

Up till now have not step in....and now I am going MR next year.... wonder how will the membership status change. [confused]

I let you know after I've checked.

Hoohoo.... MR this year!

It's not even a regular baby pool hor, water level only ankle height, more like a wadding pool. Have many fountains & slides though.

I let you know after I've checked.

Hoohoo.... MR this year!

my face:

Enlistment: 12510332_10208053410392435_6767403602015

POP: :a-happy:

ORD: :a-panic:    (ord loh! ord loh! ord loh! ord loh!) 

Reservist: :a-toast:

ROD: [smallcry]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Just found out safra member can book d'resort chalet on the safra website.

And the booking comes with 4 complimentary wild wild wet tickets [thumbsup]

Me going to book soon :D

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

i believe some chow gay perverts go public pools changing rooms to sexpose their part show to young boys

better pre warn your kids

I wonder got female equivalent of that or not?

• Praise 1

the $100 can be use for booking almost anything .................even courses ....................anything that they can take the money back from you.................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oh..... I didn't know that.  Thanks for sharing!  [laugh]

Just found out safra member can book d'resort chalet on the safra website.

And the booking comes with 4 complimentary wild wild wet tickets [thumbsup]

Me going to book soon :D

I think all bookings at D'resort comes with 4 wild wild wet tickets (valid on the date of your stay).

If i am not wrong Safra permanently rented one or two units there and these unit(s) are only valid for Safra members.  Last time Safra added a microwave and other items inside the chalet.  Now new chalet, I am not sure liao.

Enjoy your stay ya.

• Praise 3

I wonder got female equivalent of that or not?

My wife who goes to gym classes told me the female changing room, the gals usually walk ard inside there topless. Never heard her say the gals showering with doors open.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1