Merc S350 Kana PWNED.................

Escksu

Whatever sympathy and empathy i had for you evaporated the moment i saw the word "Kana PWNED". Staking the right of way on public roads is not a game let alone an ego trip. I am not a saint and i do get angry with motorists and bikers who drives/rides like morons but my anger stems from their utter disregard for the safety of my occupants and I as well as their own. You, on the other end seem to be consumed with the zeal of wanting to prove a point or maybe, not wanting to lose. Your risk-taking behaviour makes you equally culpable in the event of any accident occurring as a result of this incident.

↡ Advertisement

Whatever sympathy and empathy i had for you evaporated the moment i saw the word "Kana PWNED". Staking the right of way on public roads is not a game let alone an ego trip. I am not a saint and i do get angry with motorists and bikers who drives/rides like morons but my anger stems from their utter disregard for the safety of my occupants and I as well as their own. You, on the other end seem to be consumed with the zeal of wanting to prove a point or maybe, not wanting to lose. Your risk-taking behaviour makes you equally culpable in the event of any accident occurring as a result of this incident.

So whats your point?? Trying to be a saint and preach road safety?

Turbocharged

i'll give him the benefit of doubt, because it could have been the tipping point. ie today i was coming out of cairnhill and lo and behold, one genius bmw x5 driver in the yellow box. i cant come out and means i gotta to wait for another round of traffic. thankfully the subaru behind him was nice and let me go, even though not his fault.

my point is, everyone has a tipping point. i wasnt exactly angry with the bmw drivers because today was just a relaxing day. but there have been days where if this happened id have really been pissed off ...

Nope, I never have any orange rims.

Hmm your rash behaviour reminds me of that satria neo i raced down from paya lebar to upper serangoon.

That dude followed my path but nearly smashed into an sbs bus as a result because he didn't want to slow down when the sbs bus wanted to filter in.

So whats your point?? Trying to be a saint and preach road safety?

what i am really saying is that you post this thread in the hope of getting some reassurance and assuage your bruised ego. Not going to happen. [rolleyes] I am certainly no saint but most of us will agree that you are a risk on the roads.

i'll give him the benefit of doubt, because it could have been the tipping point. ie today i was coming out of cairnhill and lo and behold, one genius bmw x5 driver in the yellow box. i cant come out and means i gotta to wait for another round of traffic. thankfully the subaru behind him was nice and let me go, even though not his fault.

my point is, everyone has a tipping point. i wasnt exactly angry with the bmw drivers because today was just a relaxing day. but there have been days where if this happened id have really been pissed off ...

Well, BMWs and Mercs are like that one. They think they own the road.

I am prepared to get into accidents with such pple. I would rather die in such an accident than to give way. If I become ghost can haunt them forever.

I stand corrected.

LOL.... Who cares if I scrub....... I don't give a damm even if I lose a wheel or not.

since you don't give a damn at all..............why come here and post..............just don't give a damn about it lor...........

Hmm your rash behaviour reminds me of that satria neo i raced down from paya lebar to upper serangoon.

That dude followed my path but nearly smashed into an sbs bus as a result because he didn't want to slow down when the sbs bus wanted to filter in.

you ah, pot calling the kettle black.

want him to be "less immature" and yet you yourself engage in street race. [:p]

you ah, pot calling the kettle black.

want him to be "less immature" and yet you yourself engage in street race. [:p]

Hey I know where the limits are. Besides the roads were clear other than an SBS bus.

I haven't gotten myself into any accidents.

My point here is that if you can avoid an accident then do so.

(edited)

Wow sibeh power...... Say so much about me immature blah blah and you yourself actually race on the streets...... I have nothing to say...

Edited by Escksu

Turbocharged

I stand corrected.

a point to you good sir. you called it, but unfortunately my blind optimism is part of my personality lol ...

tomm u drive mine and i drive yours, we race in carpark ok. [:p]

now now guys .. if you want to race ... keep it to the track and in 1:24 scale. LOL

i miss my old tamiya tt-01 ...

Hey I know where the limits are. Besides the roads were clear other than an SBS bus.

I haven't gotten myself into any accidents.

My point here is that if you can avoid an accident then do so.

hana hana.. u r right lah.

like those who drink and drive who think they know their limits and who also think it's ok because they have not got into accidents [:p]

my point here is you are still the pot that calls the kettle black [smash]

a point to you good sir. you called it, but unfortunately my blind optimism is part of my personality lol ...

now now guys .. if you want to race ... keep it to the track and in 1:24 scale. LOL

i miss my old tamiya tt-01 ...

what is tt-01? i only know avante black special, dash 01 emperor, vanquish, egress etc [drivingcar]

Wow sibeh power...... Say so much about me immature blah blah and you yourself actually race on the streets...... I have nothing to say...

Oh come on don't act like you've not done that before.

↡ Advertisement