Merc S350 Kana PWNED.................

Escksu

At Paya Lebar today turning into Ubi. I was queuing up just like others then one big MOFO thinks he drive Merc S350 very big shot skip the queue and try to cut in front of me. I die die don't give way. My is just a smashed up car, want to bang then come lar. Squeeze almost bang liao. I stare at him, he stare at me. In the end he bo pian give up and miss the turn and drove straight to the next junction instead.

You think you drive big car means you own the road? Don't come and fug around with me.

↡ Advertisement

At Paya Lebar today turning into Ubi. I was queuing up just like others then one big MOFO thinks he drive Merc S350 very big shot skip the queue and try to cut in front of me. I die die don't give way. My is just a smashed up car, want to bang then come lar. Squeeze almost bang liao. I stare at him, he stare at me. In the end he bo pian give up and miss the turn and drove straight to the next junction instead.

You think you drive big car means you own the road? Don't come and fug around with me.

GOOD! and bad... Sometimes if can just give way if they really forgot to queue or miss the queue earlier.

GOOD! and bad... Sometimes if can just give way if they really forgot to queue or miss the queue earlier.

Drive S350 car too big and forget how to queue???

Turbocharged

And when you reached the office, you realized he is your client's director.... :ph34r:

(edited)

Relac relac, I mean other car. I know some of this expensive car driver are quite smelly, but not all.

Edited by Deckbuild

And when you reached the office, you realized he is your client's director.... :ph34r:

Who cares.... He can be MP, LKY for all I care.

Lucky it was not an unmarked police car.

Else TS may be booked for aggressive driving and dangerous act onto causing accident with other road users.

what if this mercs? [sly]

7261324390_7ae8613e62.jpg

Else TS may be booked for aggressive driving and dangerous act onto causing accident with other road users.

If mata car I will complain him for queue cutting and causing obstruction to other road users. I have the right of way and DO NOT have to give way at all.

what if this mercs? [sly]

Wah, this Merc even better.... Then I can claim total lost for my car.

Turbocharged

worse if he is the boss of his company. :ph34r:

Supercharged

Even if it is unmarked police car, it doesn't mean it has every right not to form up in the correct lane to turn.

Hypersonic

Wat talking you? Why would TS be booked? The Merc should be the one that kenna booked. [hur]

Did he signal (from the start)?

Dun ask this kinda question otherwise ppl will come in and say S350 signal very big ah or very bright?

Neutral Newbie

If really bang. Maybe the outcome is this.

One fail to give way. One fail to excercise caution when turning causing an accident. Both party fine + demerit point.

Money goes to garment. Both party claim insurance. Insurance premium goes up... ...

just my 2 cents.

↡ Advertisement