Wrong to have doors open when in carpark? pics*

Luv_presea

Neutral Newbie

I think she meant you should not park your car there since it is a walk way. I wonder if this is 3 DEMERIT points like parking near Zebra crossing!

This nothing, not really your fault lah...likely the gal itchy mouth...I came across an incident when the car parked in the lot, left his driver side door open, let called him driver A. Another car B was trying to reverse in next to car A. The driver B tapped horn to warn A that he's reversing in. A pulled his door slightly closer to him. Then Car B managed to reversed into the lot, however after B parked, immediately driver A pushed his door open again preventing driver B's passenger from opening the door to get out. Clearly driver A knew that's a passenger wanting to come out bcos there's eye contacts. Driver B came out and asked driver A to be steady leh but he buay siong and...................In the end, ended up in a scuffle......so who's at fault.

There are really some bloody idiot drivers out there that behave badly!.......

i have makan many ATB MILF cheesepies, but haven try pretty and bitchy local SB MILF....

ATB = Ah Tiong Bu

SB = Sin Bu????

she like white cars? and seem to confirm to walk past (whether to molest your car) or use ur car to mirror her beau.then ai yah..kanna spotted...so angry. just to get ur attention..to make u say sorry..then she very hi breed....says..its ok...u never offer to say sorry first, so she is not feel gentlemanly of white car drivers....bai mah wahng zhi.....(prince on white horse)..so niam u....no class..lols...close door also she might not walk pass...cos too close for visual comfort....ai ya...u in the car...can dun look at me..~! i so beautiful bitch look...nvr give u the look..? nobody want to passby a dirty car or a smelly car... so she want to passby ur car..just she feel suay u open door for her..but cannot pass.....hahahaha :D

Haha. My car was v dirty lei at that time. Can see in the pics. Very malu. Lol. I did not even notice her till she kpkb. If I had seen her earlier maybe I would have offered her a seat in my car. Lol.

Yep....had a similar encounter with a chio bu road hogger. After she didn't move when I high-beamed, I overtook from the left and turned to look at her.

She had such an angelic face and..........nice long middle-finger.

Kinda shocked and I even forgot about returning the favour. I should have smiled and licked my lips at her [laugh]

U should have nod ur head. She might be asking if u have one as long as her middle finger.

Haha. My car was v dirty lei at that time. Can see in the pics. Very malu. Lol. I did not even notice her till she kpkb. If I had seen her earlier maybe I would have offered her a seat in my car. Lol.

Respect.....you can actually understand what Arixlim is writing.

To TS, perhaps she may be pissed with other things in her mind and you lhappen to be there at the wrong place at the wrong time.

cool it. life goes on.

Maybe lo. Already forgiven her when I looked at her face. [laugh]

U should have nod ur head. She might be asking if u have one as long as her middle finger.

I would still have shaken my head because mine's longer [laugh]

I think she meant you should not park your car there since it is a walk way. I wonder if this is 3 DEMERIT points like parking near Zebra crossing!

If its true, she must be blinded by something to not see the parking lot and all the other cars around. Maybe i got 3 demerit points in her eyes. [:(]

This nothing, not really your fault lah...likely the gal itchy mouth...I came across an incident when the car parked in the lot, left his driver side door open, let called him driver A. Another car B was trying to reverse in next to car A. The driver B tapped horn to warn A that he's reversing in. A pulled his door slightly closer to him. Then Car B managed to reversed into the lot, however after B parked, immediately driver A pushed his door open again preventing driver B's passenger from opening the door to get out. Clearly driver A knew that's a passenger wanting to come out bcos there's eye contacts. Driver B came out and asked driver A to be steady leh but he buay siong and...................In the end, ended up in a scuffle......so who's at fault.

There are really some bloody idiot drivers out there that behave badly!.......

Wha this one really too much man. I think many ppl have that, "cannot lose" mentality. Maybe driver A dun like ppl to horn him. He took it wrongly I guess.

i have makan many ATB MILF cheesepies, but haven try pretty and bitchy local SB MILF....

ATB = Ah Tiong Bu

SB = Sin Bu????

Sin bu. Haha! Or Singapore bred? Lol.

Respect.....you can actually understand what Arixlim is writing.

Haha. I read a few times, den agar agar get what he's trying to say.

Neutral Newbie

I was inside my car after parking it in a proper lot. Off the engine and opened the door while I gathered my things. And out of no where, a lady said "how can he open the doors like that this is a walkway". I turned back and looked, she was walking to the next space looking frustrated and kept staring at me like I did something wrong to her.

All these while I was sitting in the drivers seat. She looked 30+ with a 6+ year old girl. And then I thought to myself, this is a walkway? I got out and look, ok, it was a walkway behind my car. I just continued gathering my things, closed the door and went on my way.

Look at the pics, I don't know what u guys will think. But to me, no big deal to just cross at the next car right?

And I also did not know there is a walkway behind.

So in your opinion, do u think I've done something wrong?

Take MRT kana Scold, Take Bus kana push off the bus, take taxi kana bang. Now drive own car, also kana scold.

Singapore is not longer safe to do anything. Hehehe

Neutral Newbie

You did nothing wrong all.

Human brain can think and it is just a small matter.

She make a big hooo haaa for f**k?

Good thing you did not fight with her.

Who knows when you walk away, she come back to scratch your car.

I hate this type of people, just walk to the next lane and continue to walk lor.

Hai yo...knn die die must walk the lane where you open the door [hur]

she might as well walk on the express way, more faster.

Anyway, very nice and well clean white suzuki swift & swee lol :)

Sometimes I dont get it ! what happened if TS door is closed and she and the gal try to squeeze their way thru' their' narrow walkway and her bump actually bump against the side of TS car, what is she going to say? How can people park their car in the parking lot with so narrow space for me to cross? Anyway I ever encounter when I go collect car from carpark lot similar to TS, I press my remote and my unlock light blink . I go to driver side and my wife have to wait for a group of people trying to squeeze their way thru not allowing her to open the door. they already saw my car unlock but choose to squeeze their way thru before my wife can open the door. whats with people nowadays?? There are some other cars slot where they can cross. I just dont understand??? Damm I am already sounding like the bitch hahahah...too much pressure in Singapore.

↡ Advertisement