Electric cars

Expertz

Hypersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 5:13 PM, Tianmo said:

Don't expect too much work from DT after he wins. He is only going after that 2nd term, to complete his full term as the president to enjoy whatever is tag with it. Like all passed POTUS, first term all on the ball, 2nd term starting to switch off. 

Problems, tell your next president, I am off in 4 years. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

True. But Trump also has a much bigger ego than any other president before him. Haha he can't stand being called a lame duck president. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)
On 7/20/2024 at 5:16 PM, Lala81 said:

True. But Trump also has a much bigger ego than any other president before him. Haha he can't stand being called a lame duck president. 

Agree. His ego will drive him.

I think he will do more, not less, if elected.

He is a businessman, he knows his words are his bonds.  During first term, he delivered most of what he promised. He is not your typical politician.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic
On 6/14/2024 at 11:06 AM, Maxus-MIFA9 said:

Read a report from USA that most wanted to return back to ICE because the Chargers machines cables missing in almost 65% of charging areas along highway, rest areas, deserted spots. :wut:

Only those in petrol kiosks, shopping malls, town and urban areas are spared from theft of cables. :slow:

Theft of the cables for the copper inside are so rampant in US that 65% of charges are useless and the companies slow to replace them.

Theft also affected Tesla Chargers in countryside. :=B:

I thought this type of copper cables theft only happen 3rd world country.

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic

Biggest than ever before...

Strongest ever before...

Safest ever before...

Fist in the air...fight...fight...fight...

😁

Twincharged
On 7/20/2024 at 5:13 PM, Tianmo said:

Don't expect too much work from DT after he wins. He is only going after that 2nd term, to complete his full term as the president to enjoy whatever is tag with it. Like all passed POTUS, first term all on the ball, 2nd term starting to switch off. 

Problems, tell your next president, I am off in 4 years. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But his 2nd term is 4 years later. Might be different vs a continuous one. 
but one thing is for sure. He will continue to be disruptive. 
who knows some good might come out of it. 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Losing to a blur fark old man for his 2nd term is by itself sibey sibey sibey sia suay to DT, and like you said his ego can never accept it. Die die also must come back and 报这一箭之仇, and complete his full term, making the blur fark old man the real one term president.

With EM throwing his support for DT openly, it is clear that whatever EV policy DT has towards EV on his first day, it is going to be directed at the Chinese EV, not Tesla.

Fark china, that's the same slogan both DT and EM share now, at least for the first year he is back to office again. But DT is after all a businessman, unless he is planning for his children to run for future President, otherwise, his role ends in 4 years, but his interest in China won't. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 7:55 PM, Mkl22 said:

All the same lah, in history how many POTUS did better in their 2nd term? A 2nd term is a 2nd term, the unofficial term for a 2nd term is also the end term, doesn't matter when it starts, it ends the president responsibility and power for the person for good. 

But I do agree that given his unpredictable nature, he could do some disruptive to the system, likely something really good for the US citizens. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

(edited)

I thought I was in the wrong trend, that was on electric cars. Hello?

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 7:55 PM, Mkl22 said:

I think his disruption is no good for us lol. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 7/20/2024 at 9:23 PM, Lala81 said:

DT on the whole is good for US, but not good for us. [:p]

But then who knows, maybe he start with 拿 china EV 开刀, this could be good for us maybe. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 9:23 PM, Lala81 said:

Most geopolitical analysts believe the chance of a cross-strait war will be much lower under DT.

Without a strong man to hold back a war mongering Congress and the US military industrial complex, America will likely be pushed into an escalating war in Asia with rising China.

I think Trump will keep China on its toes too.

After Ukraine and Gaza, it is time for change.   We have enough violence during Biden's term. 

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 9:58 PM, Voodooman said:

Most geopolitical analysts believe the chance of a cross-strait war will be much lower under DT.

Without a strong man to hold back a war mongering Congress and the US military industrial complex, America will likely be pushed into an escalating war in Asia with rising China.

I think Trump will keep China on its toes too.

After Ukraine and Gaza, it is time for change.   We have enough violence during Biden's term. 

Lol point taken. But the only man who can stop a Taiwan war is the emperor himself. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 10:08 PM, Lala81 said:

Lol point taken. But the only man who can stop a Taiwan war is the emperor himself. 

So long as Taiwan don't declare independence or be seen to take steps towards it, the chance of a war is much lower.

I don't believe in Xi wanting to start a war. Time is on the side of China. 

Hypersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 10:18 PM, Voodooman said:

So long as Taiwan don't declare independence or be seen to take steps towards it, the chance of a war is much lower.

I don't believe in Xi wanting to start a war. Time is on the side of China. 

As long as DPP is President, the chances is still high.

Time is NOT on the side of Xi Big Big

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 11:45 PM, Tianmo said:

DT on the whole is good for US, but not good for us. [:p]

But then who knows, maybe he start with 拿 china EV 开刀, this could be good for us maybe. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

More Chinese MNCs will move HQ here. Maybe all already here! Properties huat beyond the Moon to Mars! 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 10:29 PM, inlinesix said:

As long as DPP is President, the chances is still high.

Time is NOT on the side of Xi Big Big

What is your source? Washington DC and their experts? 😂😂

↡ Advertisement