$40 Saving And He So Proud About It ......

Maxus-MIFA9

(edited)

Yahoo reported : Singapore Homes Most Affordable as Rents Climb: Mortgages

By Pooja Thakur and Sanat Vallikappen | Bloomberg

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement

at least when he sell 3 years later, the money come back better if there is profit. Rent you dun get back anything, of course happy lah -_-

simply goondu. thot he should know better since he is a banker.

low interest rate over 40 years for a cool 1 mill. can somebody work out the maths and show this guy what he is getting into?

but then, unlikely he will stay long because he will prolly cha-bo after a few years and pay interest only for that time.

and not ruling out making a tidy profit and selling to the next dreamer that comes along :wacko:

He's basing on property prices will continue to rise. So, effectively cheaper to buy than rent. [laugh]

ha..ha..ha....

when property slump, he will kpkb .... [:p]

but hor, he got place to escape (back to India), we sinkie cannot.... [:(]

simply goondu. thot he should know better since he is a banker.

low interest rate over 40 years for a cool 1 mill. can somebody work out the maths and show this guy what he is getting into?

but then, unlikely he will stay long because he will prolly cha-bo after a few years and pay interest only for that time.

and not ruling out making a tidy profit and selling to the next dreamer that comes along :wacko:

agree, with the money here converted to rupees, he live like king in his motherland after few years.... -_-

I can save more if I take up a 50 year loan.

Wow I did not know that banks already give 40 years loan. This just goes to show how expensive the houses are beyond normal income earners.

ha..ha..ha....

when property slump, he will kpkb .... [:p]

but hor, he got place to escape (back to India), we sinkie cannot.... [:(]

ya... prop. slump, he can just pack bags, take aeroplane and zao. leaving the house and debts here.

Twincharged

Wow I did not know that banks already give 40 years loan. This just goes to show how expensive the houses are beyond normal income earners.

soon there will be a multi generation mortgage 30+30.

Can u take a mortgage that is longer than the remaining lease term? [laugh]

I don't think hbd allow 50yrs loan..... [sweatdrop]

wait, wait, wait...... unless someone change policy again.... [sly]

but hor..... to take cpf money, it will extend to 75 yrs.... [bigcry][bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Maybe I am mountain tortoise, but I would have thought base on his age, normally banks will grant up to 30-35 years of mortgage only.

Turbocharged

These FTs are living it up here...what car is he driving?

Yesterday met one Indian FT driving a hiong looking civic at a workshop..nodded and smiled at him but no response from him.. :ph34r:

Yesterday met one Indian FT driving a hiong looking civic at a workshop..nodded and smiled at him but no response from him.. :ph34r:

He must be thinking, another car salesman trying to rid off his civic at a low price and resale at a high price somewhere.... [sly]

Turbocharged

guys .. he is paying 55 pts above sibor ... even institutional investors / high net worth accounts cant get this kind of rate ... most likely its an internal borrowing rate from the bank to its employees ... it's quite difficult to get a 40yr loan these days too ...

they are like that lar bro! for me i wont even give the fella a 1st look cause these fts really think they atas...so atas that i cannot see them :ph34r::ph34r:

buying confirm better, no matter how one calculate because you are talking about renting long term say 5 years above.

i know one old ang moh expat been paying rent (ok coy provide housing allowance) in the same place (nice landlord) for 20 years. The landlord told him you should have bought a place 20 years ago [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

they are like that lar bro! for me i wont even give the fella a 1st look cause these fts really think they atas...so atas that i cannot see them :ph34r::ph34r:

sff.gifmuch appreciated

-bump-

↡ Advertisement