Mr Kong, Mr Mingyi & Mr Durai are all from same sch!

Carbine-

Twincharged

Maybe - she does look very familiar (especially the nose), but how old is she? I saw her when I was around 14, I think - so she must have been at least 19-20 as a relief teacher. That would make her about 43-44 now. She's so old now meh? Doesn't look like it from the photo.

But may be possible with makeup and botox lah.

Regardless, I remember her looking much cuter, but that's expected.

Then there was the petite chinese teacher with big knockers, that was dating the PE teacher. :D

Yes, I remember something like this.

Remember magendran aka "megatron". Also art teacher juraimi. He drove a beetle.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

Remember magendran aka "megatron". Also art teacher juraimi. He drove a beetle.

Magendran (discipline/prefect master) was a nice guy.

Juraimi was a bit of a joker and a slacker.

Edited by Turboflat4

Hypersonic

Ah yes, Magendran was great. [thumbsup]

Lol though i wasn't taught by the latter, that's the impression that he gives off.

The terraces of the football field have many nooks and crannies. I bet they must be a lot of going-on up there! [bounce1][bounce1]

Maybe - she does look very familiar (especially the nose), but how old is she? I saw her when I was around 14, I think - so she must have been at least 19-20 as a relief teacher. That would make her about 43-44 now. She's so old now meh? Doesn't look like it from the photo.

But may be possible with makeup and botox lah.

Regardless, I remember her looking much cuter, but that's expected.

Then there was the petite chinese teacher with big knockers, that was dating the PE teacher. :D

Yes, I remember something like this.

I remember she appeared in the papers sometime earlier this yr talking abt her dance company, they mentioned she was 41?

Wijeysingha the best, confiscated my ciggies, then when went into his office, whole office smell of smoke....hahahah

Supersonic

The terraces of the football field have many nooks and crannies. I bet they must be a lot of going-on up there! [bounce1][bounce1]

All boys school leh. If anything that "interesting" going on, I don't want to know about it. [dizzy]

Supersonic

I remember she appeared in the papers sometime earlier this yr talking abt her dance company, they mentioned she was 41?

Then possible. She may also be understating her age a bit. [laugh]

Wijeysingha the best, confiscated my ciggies, then when went into his office, whole office smell of smoke....hahahah

Wijey carried himself well - the authority just exuded from him (unlike his VP, what was his name, Mr Ng? I forget).

Wijey himself was a VI boy. The joke was that returning RI boys themselves never make good HMs. :D

All boys school leh. If anything that "interesting" going on, I don't want to know about it. [dizzy]

aiyoh! perversion! who knows, skali got those horny educators like those we read in the news lately! :ph34r::ph34r:

Do you all remember Rosie Smith? Who else had the misfortune to be "taught" Lit by her?

Me...hahhaa

ok lah, initially she seemed very fierce, but actually she's quite ok.

There was the tranny teacher also, Constance Chew...i swear she had an adams apple hahahah

Me...hahhaa

There was the tranny teacher also, Constance Chew...i swear she had an adams apple hahahah

LOL, heard constance became sales director of vertu, or something.

Hypersonic

Me...hahhaa

a lot of geepers here ^_^

Me from "special" [grin]

Supersonic

Me...hahhaa

Not true, IMO, she was quite the bitch. She also humiliated Mr. Green once when he had a bit of harmless fun in our class while relief-teaching us. Scolded him up and down right outside the classroom like he was a little boy. That's just too much, man! :angry:

Remember Mr. Green? He was a nice guy - I met him later at Komala Vilas. He'd married a Muslim and converted.

Oh yeah, I remember her. Tranny or not, she dressed so sexy until I couldn't help getting wood. But I always felt weird about it.

One teacher I didn't feel weird about getting wood for was Kara (or Cara) Bueller - Chem teacher. Can't remember her Chinese maiden name but she got married in the course of teaching us to some angmor called Bueller (not Ferris Bueller, I assume. [laugh]). A bit of a butterface (meaning face not so nice), but body was good and she kept wearing damn short skirts. Neh neh quite big also. All of us steam.

Did all of you continue on to RJ? Want to reminisce about that also? I like the way this thread has been completely hijacked by us Rafflesians. :D

Not true, IMO, she was quite the bitch. She also humiliated Mr. Green once when he had a bit of harmless fun in our class while relief-teaching us. Scolded him up and down right outside the classroom like he was a little boy. That's just too much, man! :angry:

Remember Mr. Green? He was a nice guy - I met him later at Komala Vilas. He'd married a Muslim and converted.

Oh yeah, I remember her. Tranny or not, she dressed so sexy until I couldn't help getting wood. But I always felt weird about it.

One teacher I didn't feel weird about getting wood for was Kara (or Cara) Bueller - Chem teacher. Can't remember her Chinese maiden name but she got married in the course of teaching us to some angmor called Bueller (not Ferris Bueller, I assume. [laugh]). A bit of a butterface (meaning face not so nice), but body was good and she kept wearing damn short skirts. Neh neh quite big also. All of us steam.

Did all of you continue on to RJ? Want to reminisce about that also? I like the way this thread has been completely hijacked by us Rafflesians. :D

Yea Mr Anthony Green....he was a great guy :D

Dont remember Kara Bueller though....there was a history teacher called Wilma Ong...think she passed away a number of yrs back in a plane crash or sthg like that. And Tan Geok Hoon, the hot chinese teacher. I never paid so much attention during chinese lessons before hahhaha

And also the 2 young teachers who were waiting to enter uni at that time, Angela Low and Angeline Lai....quite hot....hahahhaa

Twincharged

Yea Mr Anthony Green....he was a great guy :D

Dont remember Kara Bueller though....there was a history teacher called Wilma Ong...think she passed away a number of yrs back in a plane crash or sthg like that. And Tan Geok Hoon, the hot chinese teacher. I never paid so much attention during chinese lessons before hahhaha

And also the 2 young teachers who were waiting to enter uni at that time, Angela Low and Angeline Lai....quite hot....hahahhaa

tan geok hoon married the PE teacher right? a Mr Chew

I have to say this. What a man.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/ming-yi-donates-kidney-stranger-report-20150429#xtor=CS1-10

SINGAPORE - The Venerable Ming Yi , the former head of Ren Ci Hospital, donated his kidney to a stranger in need, a report said.

The monk went for an operation on April 27, and both he and the recipient of his kidney are recuperating well, Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News reported on Wednesday.

It is understood that the patient comes from a low-income family, and does not know the monk.

The Venerable Ming Yi, 53, has kept a low profile since his conviction for misappropriation of funds and falsifying accounts while he was chief executive of Ren Ci Hospital.

He served four months in jail in 2010 and was removed from his posts at Ren Ci.

Prior to the case, he was well-known for performing daring stunts to raise funds for the hospital.

He is reportedly still affiliated with Foo Hai Chan Monastery, which helped set up Ren Ci, but is no longer the Geylang temple's charity trustee and president.

He also spends much of his time in Thailand now and helps out at temples there.

A devotee, who was not named, told Shin Min: "He didn't tell anyone, we only found out after the operation."

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4