MY Speeding Summon - GPGT

Adrianli

At least in MY, no repercussions. Just pay up.

Just changed car, one month plus only. Bringing it up north to let some horses run free. :ph34r:

Thanks for the link! Car plate nice and clean in MY for me... no summons.

Surprising considering all the shit I've pulled there

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Whenever driving on NSH, at EVERY bridge, best to slow to 110km/h, check rear mirror, before accelerating off again.

Nope u r wrong

Whenever theres plants on road divider, drive slowly as they hiding in bush to take pic

• Praise 1

Whenever driving on NSH, at EVERY bridge, best to slow to 110km/h, check rear mirror, before accelerating off again.

That will make driving up north very painful [:p] .  

Just slow down at the regular danger spots on the NSH.  Having said, you still wont be able to 100% escape being caught.  For those cases, just treat it as "donations".  

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Haha. Wah. You all so excited to see your vehicle in the pic 

Like those car photoshoot. Still got the speed printed there to show off. Lol.

Edited by Nzy

there are so many bridges all the way up to malacca or KL, after slowing down for 3 bridges you will probably say "fug lah wth!" and proceed with 160kmh all the way [laugh] [laugh]
  • Praise 3

Wah hide in bushes or behind trees too, haha...ya guess cannot escape "the need for speed" and also will blast through after x number of bridges.

Iike some said, if caught, treat it as "express toll fees" lor [:p]

Though one stretch i never ever go above 110km/h is on the 2nd link, from JB custom up till the last toll which links to the main highway, some 40km away.

Edited by Valrosx
  • Praise 1

Wah hide in bushes or behind trees too, haha...ya guess cannot escape "the need for speed" and also will blast through after x number of bridges.

Iike some said, if caught, treat it as "express toll fees" lor [:p]

Though one stretch i never ever go above 110km/h is on the 2nd link, from JB custom up till the last toll which links to the main highway, some 40km away.

on top of that, there are accounts of drivers being "ambushed" between SG and MY customs on the Second Link. 

↡ Advertisement