Ah pek punched & fractured gangster's jaw

Fcw75

Will mention of Nicole Seah have the same effect? :D

Only if you say she's making political posts on Facebook while harassing your daughter. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Yup not only funny, ridiculous

Excessive my ass!

must be inexperienced judge (scholar academic kind)

If dont whack him how to pin him.

Blo0dy fo0l

actually i was thinking, did the judge consider the excerpts from the conversation or rather the words the "gangster" used. If the words are provocative (as if violent force enacted on his son and daughter in law weren't enough), they (the words) could have served as a mitigating factor against the charge of excessive force used.

(edited)

It's so damn sad that we see this sort of thing, and that other incident with the guy who whacked the Ang Moh racially taunting him also being fined. While two out of those three bloody Ang Mohs who whacked up two Singaporean good samaritans who came to the aid of a fellow Singaporean, were permitted to flee the country and escape judgement.

To my mind, this is the sort of crap that "wussifies" Singapore men. Maybe that peng kia who let the SAR21 be extorted from him was thinking that if he whacked the bugger with his rifle butt, he would kena fine/jail for defending himself and his weapon.

This society breeds nothing but apathy. Is "don't stick your neck out to defend yourself or your fellow man" really the sort of message we want to be sending out in this already neutered country? Of course, such a message suits the P@P agenda fine, they just want a nation of apathetic eunuchs who tick the right box every 5 years.

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

Perhaps the son is very strong, or using his knee to pin down the gangster face.

Who know the gangster might have Injured himself while struggling to escape.

I don't think the ahpeh is capable of such force.

Lucky the police come quick.....just imagine if the police never come...and the other gangster called reinforcement.....the ahpeh could be made minced meat by then.

Excessive force....theory talk is cheap!

Edited by SimonTan

You have to remember, we don't have a justice system but instead is a legal system. So when it comes to sentencing, it's all about the legal aspects of the case.

In case you forget, shanmugan himself did said about the need to show that justice is done in courts. However, that was said before the 1000 fine case.

If there have been justice, then the courts should have reversed sentencing for those previously who were sued successfully by durai after he was found guilty.

It's so damn sad that we see this sort of thing, and that other incident with the guy who whacked the Ang Moh racially taunting him also being fined. While two out of those three bloody Ang Mohs who whacked up two Singaporean good samaritans who came to the aid of a fellow Singaporean, were permitted to flee the country and escape judgement.

To my mind, this is the sort of crap that "wussifies" Singapore men. Maybe that peng kia who let the SAR21 be extorted from him was thinking that if he whacked the bugger with his rifle butt, he would kena fine/jail for defending himself and his weapon.

This society breeds nothing but apathy. Is "don't stick your neck out to defend yourself or your fellow man" really the sort of message we want to be sending out in this already neutered country? Of course, such a message suits the P@P agenda fine, they just want a nation of apathetic eunuchs who tick the right box every 5 years.

(edited)

You have to remember, we don't have a justice system but instead is a legal system.

What we really have is an eyewash (a sham).

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

truly amazes me what the judge can come up with!

most prob he no serve NS! or dun even do hawker centres! [laugh]

Edited by Wasted

Turbocharged

Perhaps the son is very strong, or using his knee to pin down the gangster face.

Who know the gangster might have Injured himself while struggling to escape.

I don't think the ahpeh is capable of such force.

Lucky the police come quick.....just imagine if the police never come...and the other gangster called reinforcement.....the ahpeh could be made minced meat by then.

Excessive force....theory talk is cheap!

Ya lor. Frankly i think the most reasonable explaination is son whack gangster. Dad take blame.

(edited)

EXCESSIVE KI LAN!!!!!!!!!! THE FINE AND JUDGEMENT IS EXCESSIVE!!!! PUI!!!!!

One day the judge son will kenna punch and see how he feel

farking crap... knn.... gangster beat other ppl nothing happen, tell them do civil suit, this one beat some a------e up to protect family get FINED!!!!! UNIQUELY SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAKR U LA~!!!

Edited by Mockngbrd

all this judge are scholar or some elite, they never kana this before, wait till thier son or family get whack...then it will not be excessive force liao......sometime read this kind of judgement liao si bei tu lan

Singapore news are getting interesting.

So the gangsters r not charged? Haha

Is he a part time gangster and full time sales ex? Now sporean guys just wont grow up.. 32 year old still want to play gangsters.. Shake heads...

Turbocharged

i dun understand..

so the judge thinks the ong family should not fight back and kena whacked by the gangsters jialat jialat?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

What are these three so called gangsters trying to prove?

Pestered people wife

Act hero and beat up the husband. 3 vs 1

Then got beaten up by father in law

Worst of all, one of the three is a THIRTY TWO years old working EXECUTIVE.

So what penalty was given to these three garages?

Well done Mr Ong!!

Edited by SINCarLover

Police will come meh? Maybe after 3 calls and 3 hours. That's IF you're lucky enough to have a siao-on IO on duty. [rolleyes]

Completely different situation if you called in a report about CSJ drinking a cup of kopi in a "politically motivated" fashion. Then the police, CID all that will send in the crack troops in a matter of minutes.

Moral of the story: if an ah beng kia is harrassing your daughter, tell the cops "CSJ is harrassing my daughter, and - even worster- bad mouthing the P@P!! Please help!!!". [laugh]

This one they'll scramble SOC to the scene.

↡ Advertisement