Solar power ventilator auto fan

Kurty

dun need to buy BMW lah.... just spend $200+ get a 2 way alarm (with installation) and can have the same function regardless what car you drive.... my SPY alarm can pre-program the car to start at the time I want and the aircon will be turn on before I go down.. Not only that, can remote start and turn on the aircon as well.... there are options features like winding the window down if you willing to pay extra...

Some cars are not suitable for this, especially those with transponder.

You won't want to hide your key somewhere in the car for the remote start to work.

↡ Advertisement

Some cars are not suitable for this, especially those with transponder.

You won't want to hide your key somewhere in the car for the remote start to work.

simple solution.... just do a bypass....

A lot of people thought that those solar calculators are able to power up and use under normal lighting conditions and similiar solar chargers would be equally effective.

I bought one of these solar chargers, left it at the window facing the sun when I reach office. It wouldn't start charging until noon and it goes on and off depending how strong the sunlight is. It will not start charging even under flourscent lights. But it wirks for those old filament blubs. Anyway, for all these effort, I only got extra 2% battery juice. Lucky there is an option to charge using usb, so the battery is not really wasted.

wow 1st hand experience!

lucky i didn't buy it then because i would have wanted to leave it in my car all the way to power up really small stuff like fans and perhaps a 3g router too

simple solution.... just do a bypass....

Then it defeats the purpose of having the factory fitted immobiliser.

Decided against it for my current ride. Previous ride I had it done up.

wow 1st hand experience!

lucky i didn't buy it then because i would have wanted to leave it in my car all the way to power up really small stuff like fans and perhaps a 3g router too

That would be totally insufficient to power, unless you get buy seperately the panels and connect them up together. On a good sunny day when the solar panel is charging the battery, i connected it directly to my hp. It's not even strong enough to charge it. The battery indicator ain't moving.

Hi. Anyone tried this product? And put inside the car to link to USB fan? Unsure how effective it is.

post-165514-0-19208900-1463185466.jpg

post-165514-0-26802500-1463185474.jpg

post-165514-0-92171600-1463185561.jpg

post-165514-0-08906100-1463185570.jpg

The temp inside the car in the sun can reach 80C. Even with solar film it does not prevent heating effect. Anyway to lower the temp inside the car?

The temp inside the car in the sun can reach 80C. Even with solar film it does not prevent heating effect. Anyway to lower the temp inside the car?

Anyone tried this?

http://www.kulcar.com/

post-165514-0-09345500-1463483842.jpg

Kulcar Solar Powered Car Ventilator Review and Installation:

Made in Taiwan: Kulcar - Solar Car Cooler:

↡ Advertisement