Guard in JB Shot 5 Times during ROBBERY!

PaiKia-Lee

You live in JB right?

Scared?

To be frank, I have NOT been to Holiday Plaza even though I stay in JB for 10 years. That explains why I was never robbed. The last time I witnessed a jewellery robbery was in Perling Mall, popular with Sinkies. That was about 10 years ago. Imagine the robbers parked their car in front of me while I was inside my car preparing to move off. They alighted with some pump guns and dashed into the mall. I cant cabut with my car there as its a sinkie car with $100,000 COE which is very expensive. I decided to wait.

After 2 minutes they dashed out in a bag full of jewellery and vroom off as fast as they come. I quickly alighted from my car and walk around to see if there were any jewellery dropped onto the ground so that I can steal and go. My legs were quite numb. Lucky no shots were fired. Its one of those peaceful robbery in JB done by professional robbers

1-2 years later, a jewellery shop was robbed in daylight at Bestmart in Nusa Bestari. Again, no shots needed to be fired. It was eve of Hari Raya and the robbers were smart. They knew the malay polis are weak from puasa and many dont even bother to patrol. True enough. When the alarm was sounded during the robbery, the world champion Malaysia polis took 1 hour to arrive when their station is 5 minutes away.

Malaysia boleh!

I am planning to recruit some commandos or NDU from spore to rob the money changers or jewellery shops in JB. I knew of a few jewellery shops which uses guards whose eyes are cocked and therefore cannot shoot staight. Some dont even know how to hold a pump gun. Most of them are fat and run very slow. They are easy to whack. Anyone wanna join me?

I am wait for Sutera Mall shops to be robbed so that those sinkies who jammed up my favourite haunt will disappear back to Orchard ION instead of clogging up my joints.

sometimes i see guard at jewelery store sitting down with his shot gun leaning on the wall beside him, best part once i saw one guard use wrapping string and tie from his body to his shot gun [laugh] .... they issue them a shotgun without proper sling to ease the weight of the weapon like that how to stand two? no wonder got ambushed.

To be frank, I have NOT been to Holiday Plaza even though I stay in JB for 10 years. That explains why I was never robbed. The last time I witnessed a jewellery robbery was in Perling Mall, popular with Sinkies. That was about 10 years ago. Imagine the robbers parked their car in front of me while I was inside my car preparing to move off. They alighted with some pump guns and dashed into the mall. I cant cabut with my car there as its a sinkie car with $100,000 COE which is very expensive. I decided to wait.

After 2 minutes they dashed out in a bag full of jewellery and vroom off as fast as they come. I quickly alighted from my car and walk around to see if there were any jewellery dropped onto the ground so that I can steal and go. My legs were quite numb. Lucky no shots were fired. Its one of those peaceful robbery in JB done by professional robbers

1-2 years later, a jewellery shop was robbed in daylight at Bestmart in Nusa Bestari. Again, no shots needed to be fired. It was eve of Hari Raya and the robbers were smart. They knew the malay polis are weak from puasa and many dont even bother to patrol. True enough. When the alarm was sounded during the robbery, the world champion Malaysia polis took 1 hour to arrive when their station is 5 minutes away.

Malaysia boleh!

I am planning to recruit some commandos or NDU from spore to rob the money changers or jewellery shops in JB. I knew of a few jewellery shops which uses guards whose eyes are cocked and therefore cannot shoot staight. Some dont even know how to hold a pump gun. Most of them are fat and run very slow. They are easy to whack. Anyone wanna join me?

I am wait for Sutera Mall shops to be robbed so that those sinkies who jammed up my favourite haunt will disappear back to Orchard ION instead of clogging up my joints.

I suggest you be careful of what you write online.........................

Shotguns quite slow to response. Even if he got the first bugger he would still be outgunned.

Also wonder if he was wearing any kevlar vest.

Shotguns more for the intimidation value - visibility plus shot power. Your marginal crook would think twice. Those robbers prolly seasoned, and had their semi-autos cocked and ready to fire.

If i were a guard, after reading this i would think about moving to a automatic pistol, or small SMGs. higher rate of fire. [:p] but mabbe polis wun allow.

Shotguns more for the intimidation value - visibility plus shot power. Your marginal crook would think twice. Those robbers prolly seasoned, and had their semi-autos cocked and ready to fire.

If i were a guard, after reading this i would think about moving to a automatic pistol, or small SMGs. higher rate of fire. [:p] but mabbe polis wun allow.

post-6115-1339076820_thumb.jpg

put something like that inside jewellery store , would be robbers also think 5 times ah..haha

my frens tell me, msia call polis, 1st qn polis ask is "got gun or not?"

you are then expected to say " no, robbers already left", then polis will come, if not they won't come

cowboy land indeed :)

if the guard upgrade to this, i think alot of the innocent bystanders will be gunned down.

no lah, if the guard upgrade gun, he will start robbing ppl

Malaysia boleh!

One word. Pussy.

put something like that inside jewellery store , would be robbers also think 5 times ah..haha

I think before encountering an robbery, the guard will kena heat-stroke liao....... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

boleh land mah, where police n thief r the same pple. the thieves prob borrowed the weapons n returned to d cop afte robbery heh

super boleh land man... quite comical to read about JB.. i always drive through 2nd link, bypass JB and go straight into other safer states

sometimes i see guard at jewelery store sitting down with his shot gun leaning on the wall beside him, best part once i saw one guard use wrapping string and tie from his body to his shot gun [laugh] .... they issue them a shotgun without proper sling to ease the weight of the weapon like that how to stand two? no wonder got ambushed.

Relack & malas is like that.

It's only safe if you install very good alarm system and lock your door with many locks and stay indoor [laugh] . Do not even trust security guard can really protect you even in those gated housing estate. My friends who stay at gated housing estate told me that a lot of the neighbours do not bother to lock the gate of their house (not the main gate) and a few of them got robbed already.