Who are the 3 women linked to ex-SCDF chief Peter Lim?

HP_Lee

Hypersonic

For all the young beautifull woman around, he has to choose a 49 yr old hen for BJ.

What an bloody idiot!!! [laugh]

If I was going to lose my job and pension

I would expect at least an orgy with SNSD.

:D

↡ Advertisement

Bro, having sex with a korean girl is no different from using a fleshlight: both are made out of plastic and both oso no response one. :D

Turbocharged

Cb.... with such high paying job,position and fat pension, no pussy is enough to do such things. ... Unless she can blow until go heaven... [:p][laugh]

Former Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) chief Peter Lim Sin Pang will return to court on Friday afternoon for his sentencing hearing.

Cb.... with such high paying job,position and fat pension, no pussy is enough to do such things. ... Unless she can blow until go heaven... [:p][laugh]

To be honest, unless you have achieved his position or equivalent, very few people would be able to truly understand why he did this.

Neutral Newbie

how about give u ho jinx.at least you will be hundred millions richer. [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

To be honest, unless you have achieved his position or equivalent, very few people would be able to truly understand why he did this.

I can understand. It's not a very profound reason. It's the same reason why that underage proz got so many rich, influential, powerful guys into trouble...

Typically you have this rich fellow, holding a high position in senior management. Actually they have very little to do - all the work is reliably carried out by the employees working at the levels below. They come to work, leave work, at their own time - no need to observe working hours and these little company rules.

With so much money, and so much idle time - that's how they get into such troubles... [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

Hypersonic

how about give u ho jinx.at least you will be hundred millions richer. [laugh]

I am sure its very nice to be rich

but somethings no matter how much

money I really cannot do.

Like to share a misconduct case involving a divisional police commander in Hong Kong. The sentence was made on 6 June 2013.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article...year-misconduct

The key points of this case were as follows:

- 12 months in jail

- obtained benefits worth of $900 SGD (HKD 5500)

- Go straight to jail to start serving while pending appeal (bail was refused)

The police officer also lost his pension.

I guess this is the way to go to weep out corruption.

Turbocharged

Like to share a misconduct case involving a divisional police commander in Hong Kong. The sentence was made on 6 June 2013.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article...year-misconduct

The key points of this case were as follows:

- 12 months in jail

- obtained benefits worth of $900 SGD (HKD 5500)

- Go straight to jail to start serving while pending appeal (bail was refused)

The police officer also lost his pension.

I guess this is the way to go to weep out corruption.

Bro, how many times I have to repeat, the old man believe the only and perfect way to weep out corruption is pay handsomely..... [:p]

Turbocharged

The latest news reported that the rest of the outstanding charges will be taken into account in the sentencing. Looks like the other two women will not have to appear in court already? Ha ha... if not more juicy news will appear... ?

Now how about the three women involved in this whole affair? Usually in corruption cases, both parties - the receiver and giver - are punished.

Bro, how many times I have to repeat, the old man believe the only and perfect way to weep out corruption is pay handsomely..... [:p]

As good as buying off one's integrity with money.

Anyway, high pay doesn't weed out corruption. If one has a corrupt intent, it'll just cost more or sweeten with other favours to pay him off.

Turbocharged

As good as buying off one's integrity with money.

Anyway, high pay doesn't weed out corruption. If one has a corrupt intent, it'll just cost more or sweeten with other favours to pay him off.

are you saying old man lying?... [sly] ... [laugh]

Turbocharged

The latest news reported that the rest of the outstanding charges will be taken into account in the sentencing. Looks like the other two women will not have to appear in court already? Ha ha... if not more juicy news will appear... ?

Now how about the three women involved in this whole affair? Usually in corruption cases, both parties - the receiver and giver - are punished.

he more or less given up hope, now aiming for lesser jail terms. (so lesser of his detail hanky panky stuff published).... [:p]

(edited)

are you saying old man lying?... [sly] ... [laugh]

What do u think then?

What is relevant 20 to 30 years ago may not necessarily carry the same weight in today's context. The government or CPIB needs to be more creatively to tackle the corruption in face of recent high profile cases involving civil servants.

Edited by Turret