Bid farewell to your hard earn money.....guess whom to thank

Pufferfish1

Neutral Newbie

The issue is that with such high inflation and high medical costs, the solution for the govt is for us to work longer and delay our cpf and retirement later so that we will not become a burden to state. I rather they do more to address the housing and inflation issue. I am seriously pissed with them making me pay so much income state but coming out with such s--t solutions.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

15 years to go.

Anyway once at max limit, the monthly medisave component goes to the ordinary account. So ordinary account is 29%, which can be used for housing.

The point is gahmen also limits how much you can put in, not just how little, cause CPF is not that bad.

My MA exceeded 38500 how come every month money is still going in there?

My MA exceeded 38500 how come every month money is still going in there?

MA minimum sum was increased to $41000 last yr if i am not wrong it is still increased to $44000 this yr. CB..... :wacko::wacko: and i am paying my incomeshield plus for my whole with my interest earned.

Supersonic

What happened to the $8 surgeries available?

Only if you are a ministar.. you get all the perks.

Neutral Newbie

MA minimum sum was increased to $41000 last yr if i am not wrong it is still increased to $44000 this yr. CB..... :wacko::wacko: and i am paying my incomeshield plus for my whole with my interest earned.

oh that's why I am confused, the article states $38500, basically govt just don't wan you to burden the state and end up like greece la

The issue is that with such high inflation and high medical costs, the solution for the govt is for us to work longer and delay our cpf and retirement later so that we will not become a burden to state. I rather they do more to address the housing and inflation issue. I am seriously pissed with them making me pay so much income state but coming out with such s--t solutions.

expensive housing and medical expense consume contributions rapidly... imagine housing and medical expense is cheap, CPF need to refund large sums of money for every cohort that retirement age... it would be a nightmare for the government

oh that's why I am confused, the article states $38500, basically govt just don't wan you to burden the state and end up like greece la

Supposed to be my money hor! talking about Greece have u ever bought anything bearing the words Made In Greece? Their main income is tourism and thats about all (correct me if i am wrong). And if their financial prudence is absent does not mean we are lacking of it! and it seems we are being greased out of our life saving [bigcry][bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Supposed to be my money hor! talking about Greece have u ever bought anything bearing the words Made In Greece? Their main income is tourism and thats about all (correct me if i am wrong). And if their financial prudence is absent does not mean we are lacking of it! and it seems we are being greased out of our life saving [bigcry][bigcry]

Then are you the 40%? [sly]

Then are you the 40%? [sly]

oi! i wore sky blue during the last erection hor even though wp was not contesting in my area! [:p][:p] and its not 40% its 40.1%

Neutral Newbie

oi! i wore sky blue during the last erection hor even though wp was not contesting in my area! [:p][:p] and its not 40% its 40.1%

That's great, at least you walk the talk. [thumbsup]

I beg to differ. Once ur medisave amount is reached, all the contribution thereafter will be automatically be chanelled to ur special account

and it will really snowballed very fast and it will remain there. Not a cent will go to ur ordinary account where it will be very useful for the long run. I have reached

the MA ceiling for a few yrs oredy and my SA is snowballing so fast but my OA seems stagnant. Not sure if there is a ceiling for our SA though! :wacko:

Theres a max for special account, which is the same as the min amount. Once both your medisave and SA are reached the medisave 9% goes to the ordinary account. So ordinary account gets 29%.

I am not guessing. In am already there.

Theres a max for special account, which is the same as the min amount. Once both your medisave and SA are reached the medisave 9% goes to the ordinary account. So ordinary account gets 29%.

I am not guessing. In am already there.

huh? SA also got limit?

that means if SA cross limit, all must go to OA?

like that how to get higher interest?

Turbocharged

of course.. supposed to be our money.. but since there is nobody to challenge them, they can do whatever they like

(just like buying/modding car.. if the wife diam diam.. the plan will proceed)

Turbocharged

its not $44k, but near..CPF Ceiling

"The maximum balance a member may have in his Medisave Account, known as the Medisave Contribution Ceiling (MCC), is set at $5,000 above MMS and this would be increased correspondingly to $43,500, from $41,000"

will be effective 1st July 2012

↡ Advertisement