Havoc childhood = Stable adulthood?

Ahtong

likely not. i already have plan after CPF.

i want to make a rift and travel the world in it [laugh] [laugh]

and havoc ard the world!!!!................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

likely not. i already have plan after CPF.

i want to make a rift and travel the world in it [laugh] [laugh]

you got see many uncle hold those china XMM hand walk ard or not.................those are the ones who young days never havoc...............old liao than start one................start early end early................start late ...............end with it.............never hear ppl say huh........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

you got see many uncle hold those china XMM hand walk ard or not.................those are the ones who young days never havoc...............old liao than start one................start early end early................start late ...............end with it.............never hear ppl say huh........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i only know, one scholar during NS time go havoc kenna Aids die at the age of 25 :ph34r:

i only know, one scholar during NS time go havoc kenna Aids die at the age of 25 :ph34r:

he never use rubberpad..............i mean rubber huh???..................

When I havoc when I was young,pple called me Si Kinah.

When I havoc in my 20s,pple called me chao ah beng.

Right now,I still havoc,pple call me Lao Havoc <_<

you not hold hand with the fish now meh???................thought you like men now............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

you not hold hand with the fish now meh???................thought you like men now............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I straight ok!Just that I suddenly change my appetite from humans to fish.

WtFish is a female fish(Those in geylang fish tank) [laugh]

I straight ok!Just that I suddenly change my appetite from humans to fish.

WtFish is a female fish(Those in geylang fish tank) [laugh]

Oh My Fish!!!!................I go tell him/her!!!!................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I personally strongly agree with what u said

Since young cheong enough, been thru almost all, married with kid, all toned down

I seen those who has very strict brought up

End up with little bit of peer pressure

Become crazy naughty boy

Lol

But I think it's mainly , never try before n want to try something new

Hahaha

I wouldn't say it always works this way, that everyone who is decent when young will become havoc later or vice versa, but it does happen to some.

I myself was extremely sheltered and overprotected as a kid, but was a real bad egg in my teens. Did a lot of bad things but thankfully woke up and turned around before I got into any serious trouble. And possibly as a result of being so havoc earlier, never felt any real desire to do anything for kicks when I entered adult life.

A female friend of mine, however, was very strictly controlled all the way till university age, but upon gaining independence when she went to university, became really wild.

Also interestingly, I was the one who used to sneak into nightspots and smoked like a chimney as early as 15, while a lot of my friends were the studious type and refused to join me in such exploits. Today they are the ones who visit clubs or pubs even well into their 30s, and say I am boring when they can't interest me to join them!

Edited by Bicolor

he never use rubberpad..............i mean rubber huh???..................

too havoc lor.

dont know what is in his brain also.

Ah beng tell him be a man dont use. he really go and accept the challenge.

sad case. only son. [:(]

Neutral Newbie

you not yet..............wait after you take CPF liao see you havoc or not.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

cpf now jialiat leh.. heard from a buyer at shengshiong now they dun care how many millions u have inside.. max u can get per mth is onli 200SGD :wacko::wacko:

Turbocharged

Let's say someone was very havoc during his growing up years, always smoking, drinking, cheonging, having multipe flings and so on. By the time he reaches adulthood, he would have seen it done that and arguably have a more stable adulthood in terms of temperament and maturity.

On the other hand if someone was brought up strictly following the rules and always studying, he is more likely to have a mid life crisis or end up in some salty scandal like unintentionally bonking an underaged prostitute.

Is there any truth to this theory?

This is just a popular stereotype. I straight and narrow from young. Not top scholar, but good grades, good jobs, moving along, until adulthood. Settled, with kids. No scandals yet [sly]

So there goes your theory! [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

cpf now jialiat leh.. heard from a buyer at shengshiong now they dun care how many millions u have inside.. max u can get per mth is onli 200SGD :wacko::wacko:

dont any how listen to them lah. max is 1200

too havoc lor.

dont know what is in his brain also.

Ah beng tell him be a man dont use. he really go and accept the challenge.

sad case. only son. [:(]

knn............that one is not what is in his brain..................is no have anything in his head......... :wacko: :wacko:

sure boh???............S$200 per month eat what sia.......... :wacko::blink:

↡ Advertisement