Havoc childhood = Stable adulthood?

Ahtong

Let's say someone was very havoc during his growing up years, always smoking, drinking, cheonging, having multipe flings and so on. By the time he reaches adulthood, he would have seen it done that and arguably have a more stable adulthood in terms of temperament and maturity.

On the other hand if someone was brought up strictly following the rules and always studying, he is more likely to have a mid life crisis or end up in some salty scandal like unintentionally bonking an underaged prostitute.

Is there any truth to this theory?

↡ Advertisement

I guess there is some truth to this. but also depends on how havoc they have been. some so havoc until get degree from changi. know some that went too far. drugs, gangs, etc. however now they are stable members of society.

pussy is another matter, some guys don't have enough blood to operate two heads at the same time.

So the underaged pros will be a responsible mother to 7 children when she adult??? Well, her vagina is big enuf to accomodate

Let's say someone was very havoc during his growing up years, always smoking, drinking, cheonging, having multipe flings and so on. By the time he reaches adulthood, he would have seen it done that and arguably have a more stable adulthood in terms of temperament and maturity.

On the other hand if someone was brought up strictly following the rules and always studying, he is more likely to have a mid life crisis or end up in some salty scandal like unintentionally bonking an underaged prostitute.

sounds true leh.. when i was in my late teens, til mid 20s.. other than take drugs never try before.. almost all tried. now 30s.. dun have craving for those funny stuff and always looking to go home hug my kid.. hehe

MTV CHANNEL :: 16 and pregnant.

32 and grandma. :ph34r:

I dont like to see this mtv series......very bad influence to the young. Told my doter to stop watching miley cyrus n all the crap they are spouting. [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

sounds true leh.. when i was in my late teens, til mid 20s.. other than take drugs never try before.. almost all tried. now 30s.. dun have craving for those funny stuff and always looking to go home hug my kid.. hehe

Same here...young time chiong like no 2moro.....drinks n other illegal stuffs. Now always want to go home and see the doter. Always ask the wify to check on the son cos he is at the age where many things can go wrong! [:(]

Edited by Eviilusion

Neutral Newbie

agree to some degree.

To verify this, you would have to subject several subjects to social experiments. Lets don't even go into that as reproducibility is a big question.

The question i would pose back to you is, what parameters do you think impact on a person's maturity in adulthood. Also, define maturity in this context. You seem to associate the prospect of having a midlife crisis and staying on the right side of the law to the level of maturity. Is that necessarily so?

The notion of maturity in this context being subjective, it is very difficult to progress further on this discussion. And also, let us not fall into the all familiar trap of making sweeping statements. Not saying that you did but we are teetering around the edge.

so you admit you really HUAT huh? :D

if i say i not havoc.

you all sure come in and say i not havoc only huat nia. might as well say myself <_<

anyway you seen me lah. i look normal not havoc. when i younger, ppl say i nerdy. [laugh]

Same here...young time chiong like no 2moro.....drinks n other illegal stuffs. Now always want to go home and see the doter. Always ask the wify to check on the son cos he is at the age where many things can go wrong! [:(]

boy.. deep inside r u glad your kid is son? else meet someone like daddy when at age 16 onwards... [;)]

i always joke abt this with my friend that is ex cheongster

if i say i not havoc.

you all sure come in and say i not havoc only huat nia. might as well say myself <_<

anyway you seen me lah. i look normal not havoc. when i younger, ppl say i nerdy. [laugh]

ya i seen your hansem face. actually you used to have this elmo avatar. inside the picture, there is one specky guy playing with a child. i thought that one was you. lol :wacko:

ya i seen your hansem face. actually you used to have this elmo avatar. inside the picture, there is one specky guy playing with a child. i thought that one was you. lol :wacko:

that one is cookie monster... taken from google lah. [laugh] i didnt show you my picture when i was in poly during the last meet up??

see liao you confirm pengz [:p]

i dont agree. i never havoc, not also not havoc only fever [:p]

you not yet..............wait after you take CPF liao see you havoc or not.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

that one is cookie monster... taken from google lah. [laugh] i didnt show you my picture when i was in poly during the last meet up??

see liao you confirm pengz [:p]

neber lor. why? 180 degrees different? [grin]

you not yet..............wait after you take CPF liao see you havoc or not.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

likely not. i already have plan after CPF.

i want to make a rift and travel the world in it [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement