Drivers, what's your first n last things?

KARTer

Wah, same but I only remove shoes to let my feet breath, you super thorough, socks also!! :D

Abang, I said excluding socks liao wor...

I like to feel the pedals raw man...

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Put my phone onto the holder after started engine, before close the door,

Take my phone after engine off before open my door... [:p]

First thing when get into the car? Close the car door lo. Last thing when got out the car? Locked the car lo. [:p]

LOL.... I mean excluding these... [:)]

I do not do anything special.

I have one point for you guys, do not keep your shoes in the driver's area as they may move and get struck under your brake. You cannot brake fully after that. If you want to remove, just keep it at the front passenger's area or else in the boot [:p]

First thing when get into the car? Close the car door lo. Last thing when got out the car? Locked the car lo. [:p]

How come you do not close the door before locking? [:p]

I do not do anything special.

I have one point for you guys, do not keep your shoes in the driver's area as they may move and get struck under your brake. You cannot brake fully after that. If you want to remove, just keep it at the front passenger's area or else in the boot [:p]

I put the foot wear on the dashboard, no chance stuck the brake.

How come you do not close the door before locking? [:p]

Lol, the door auto close by itself when i get out from the car. :D

Neutral Newbie

First thing before starting engine, walk a round. See car got scratches or not. Then open bonnet, see all "liquid" sufficient not. Then check tyre pressure.

Last thing, off engine, off ladio, off AC, lock car.

After getting into your car (1), and before getting out (2), what's the first thing you do in (1), and last thing in (2)?

Some will pray for safety?

Or, zip and unzip?

For me, take off shoes, and put them back........ To keep my toes cool. :D

What's yours?

Oei.....better ensure u have a washed and shaven clean foot. Damn smell and ugly otherwise... [laugh]

Edited by Kopites

1st thing: put on seat belt

last thing: remove seat belt

hmmm...put on seat belt only when car in motion... (Driving test definitely fail. [lipsrsealed] )

Ya...unbuckle seat belt the last thing i do before stepping out of my ride. [drivingcar]

Edited by Kopites

i say my prayer................

prayer ? Pray not to stop at traffic junction parallel to another ride with man scum sticker? [laugh]

Depends, no fixed first things. Sometimes check that radio on right channel (different stations for different times of day, avoid Class 95 in morning AT ALL COSTS), sometimes check time if in hurry.

Any better option than 95? By the way i realise lately 95 traffic report in the morning..bei Chun (Not timely and accurate). [:(]

Auto lock ...so should be shut the car door. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement