Drivers, what's your first n last things?

KARTer

After getting into your car (1), and before getting out (2), what's the first thing you do in (1), and last thing in (2)?

Some will pray for safety?

Or, zip and unzip?

For me, take off shoes, and put them back........ To keep my toes cool. :D

What's yours?

↡ Advertisement

After getting into your car (1), and before getting out (2), what's the first thing you do in (1), and last thing in (2)?

Or, zip and unzip?

What's yours?

ok I suppose that is excluding locking, unlocking, opening and closing doors.

first thing I get into the driver seat is remove footwear (excluding socks). last thing before getting off the driver seat is slipping back on my footwear.

Turbocharged

I drive a manual car, so first thing before turning key in the ignition, I check that the gear is in neutral. And aircon and wipers are off.

Turbocharged

Or, zip and unzip?

What's yours?

How come you're like women? They like to drive barefoot post-4638-1334981019.gif

I drive a manual car, so first thing before turning key in the ignition, I check that the gear is in neutral. And aircon and wipers are off.

Talking about aircons, my father also taught to off it before starting the car, really need to? and how come? Even for modern cars? Thanks [:)]

ok I suppose that is excluding locking, unlocking, opening and closing doors.

first thing I get into the driver seat is remove footwear (excluding socks). last thing before getting off the driver seat is slipping back on my footwear.

Wah, same but I only remove shoes to let my feet breath, you super thorough, socks also!! :D

Talking about aircons, my father also taught to off it before starting the car, really need to? and how come? Even for modern cars? Thanks [:)]

No need to off aircon. ECU will only turn on the aircon compressor few seconds after engine is started. I have not been turning off car aircon for at least past 15 years....

No need to off aircon. ECU will only turn on the aircon compressor few seconds after engine is started. I have not been turning off car aircon for at least past 15 years....

Yup.. if u listen carefully u can hear air con compressor kick in and ur rpm increase slightly about 3-7 seconds after engine is started.

Turbocharged

Depends, no fixed first things. Sometimes check that radio on right channel (different stations for different times of day, avoid Class 95 in morning AT ALL COSTS), sometimes check time if in hurry.