SFV2875S Lady driver cannot drive dun drive lah!!!!

Hammerhammer

1. whether got check or no check I doubt they bother, whether they did it abruptly or not does not matter, the thing is they change lane as if they are the only car on the road. Wont use CCB here since today I good mood and I still show some respect for nice ladies.

2. double that, even a lot of my female relatives and colleagues are like that and they use the 1st lane. Have to tell them to use 2nd lane or 3rd lane. So paiseh sitting in the front passenger seat if you know what I mean.

3. hmmm...that I never encounter before, this type mostly is men.

4. so many times I almost got bumped at speed by women drivers not keeping to their lanes or changing lanes when we are side by side, especially turning...nabeh where do you suppose I can siam most of the time lan lan only can hard braking when turning and taking care not to understeer into other cars. Now, come to turning, I will always try to be ahead of the mass, but very bad for the front tyres.

5. agree on this. women drivers are so bad already cannot imagine what will happen if they use the phone at the same time.

6. thought this applies to both male and female.

I admit when I see women drivers, my adrenaline pump for a reason other than that of a carnal nature. My pupils dilate and heart beat raised, I am at attention other than my manhood, ready for action.

knn now my mood is turning bad.

women drivers are really pui.

true dat.

↡ Advertisement

A Good Morning isn't it?

Nothing like a bit of rain to bring down the heat generated by all these exchanges!

Dear Latka, I DID NOTHING 'to invite such response'! ............

Unless the sight of a female behind the wheels of a V8 engine galled them into such uncalled for & dangerous stunts? :o

These chauvinistic drivers don't need logical explanation for their immature acts to cover up

the inadequacies & shortcomings in their pathetic lives & perhaps in some part of their physical attributes!

PERHAPS we should try to understand & PITY THEM for trying to salvage their pride & to prove their worth........

By steering their vehicles with whatever's left of their Manhood!! [:p][laugh] [laugh]

wah, u very atas leh.

A Good Morning isn't it?

Nothing like a bit of rain to bring down the heat generated by all these exchanges!

Dear Latka, I DID NOTHING 'to invite such response'! ............

Unless the sight of a female behind the wheels of a V8 engine galled them into such uncalled for & dangerous stunts? :o

These chauvinistic drivers don't need logical explanation for their immature acts to cover up

the inadequacies & shortcomings in their pathetic lives & perhaps in some part of their physical attributes!

PERHAPS we should try to understand & PITY THEM for trying to salvage their pride & to prove their worth........

By steering their vehicles with whatever's left of their Manhood!! [:p][laugh] [laugh]

maybe u shud smile abit more lah. [rolleyes]

So got video cam means sure win? Cos side swipe they always says 50/50 leh.

it depends on the situation... but for tis, it's clear cut and sure win man... basic instinct may cause other ppl (in tis case, the other lane's user) to get hurt and claim against u... so y care, juz ram her down and claim her ass off!!!

Haha...you're funny.

Why did you reply this way? I don't understand. [rolleyes]

See people....no up?

D way u write, comparing type of cars those kayu drivers drive lor.

But it doesn't matter wat type of car one drives, its d driver that is d problem.

My encounters wif male drivers are usually unker drivers.

I think u read my post wrongly....

Wasn't comparing the types of cars.

Is about the attitude of some male drivers towards the female drivers of cars bigger, flashier than theirs!

Anyway, I'm sticking to my 5 series for city driving as it's smaller, less conspicuous & practical.

Anyway, my post was a contribution of my experiences & encounters on the road at the hands of those dangerous drivers, who happened to be males!

My rant about them was also to rationalize their behavior, laugh it off for that display of childish behavior! [laugh]

No point stewing over it as it can affect our concentration on the road.

There's no way one can avoid, just have to be prepared & vigilant.

Drive Well, Drive Safe For All.

she know how to drive but donno how to stop behind line only...very dangerous...send this clip to LTA and let them deal with her....this sort of driver better left off the road for everyone sake...

Neutral Newbie

wah, i skipped a heartbeat, should have chased her down

wow it could have been a very bad accident. Did you sustain any scratches?

just few days ago i saw something similar near raffles place.

Exiting from philips street to the main road.

I was on the main road to fullerton hotel, this 5series driven by a guy in his 30s just came out from the side road. (i was too shocked to remember his car plate, i mean how can anyone be so inconsiderate or stupid to just drive out like this?????)

The taxi nearly knocked into him after jamming his brakes, this cause a WHOLE CHAIN OF CARS behind jamming their brakes too.

KNN this guy, he nearly caused a chain accident.

lucky no bikes, if not sure can't brake in time...

↡ Advertisement